Quick Twitt | Bisping Responds To Fabers Challenge To Fight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Quick Twitt | Bisping Responds To Fabers Challenge To Fight
airkerma
10/4/12 4:14:47PM
hardly news but it's been a slow week
Earlier today we featured a video of UFC bantamweight, Urijah Faber, throwing out a challenge to Michael Bisping.

Just a few short moments later, “The Count” took to twitter with the following response:
OMG you have to follow the link for the wild conclusion!
tcunningham
10/4/12 4:18:17PM
seems like bisping is gonna make enemies with the whole Alpha Male team. very pointless for both fighters.

on a side note, the pic of bisping and rampage kind of weirded me out.
NaturalBornKiller92
10/4/12 5:12:10PM

Posted by airkerma
OMG you have to follow the link for the wild conclusion!

This left me on the edge of my seat waiting for the epic tweet

I would also like to add that the picture of Bisping and Rampage is a little frightening. How does it relate to the article you ask? I haven't the slightest idea.
ghandikush
10/4/12 7:01:13PM
Give me Faber or Benevidez vs Bisping. Dont care for anyone involved and would die for the chance of Faber embarrassing Bisping.
ianinspain
10/5/12 6:32:00AM
Not sure if it is just me but it seems there is more fighting going on, on Twitter than in the cage recently!

If only some of this lot could injure a finger, or a keyboard, to stop such pointless efforts at staying in the media.
thevoodooninja
10/5/12 7:05:18AM

Posted by ghandikush

Give me Faber or Benevidez vs Bisping. Dont care for anyone involved and would die for the chance of Faber embarrassing Bisping.

I wish dana could put a stop to this dumb shit, but
then he would have to stop and that might kill him
Lucas
10/5/12 7:49:16AM
I know most people aren't Bisping fans and i understand why but please tell me nobody honestly believes faber could beat bisping
prozacnation1978
10/5/12 11:42:36AM
The pic of them too is very disturbing.

Funny what bisping Said. But he does have a point
moob
10/5/12 7:26:01PM

Posted by ghandikush

You feeling OK? Surprised at you goin on about Bisping in a derogatory manner.