UFC Quick Quote: BJ Penn surprised that Georges ‘Hamburglar’ St. Pierre isn’t using steroids

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Quick Quote: BJ Penn surprised that Georges ‘Hamburglar’ St. Pierre isn’t using steroids
Next Page »
SmileR
1/24/09 2:09:03PM
"It’s surprising that he’s in such good shape without the use of steroids or growth hormones, he’s eating cheeseburgers and all that. (GSP trainer) Firas [Zahabi], after the fight, he can go home, walk to his bedroom, take his shoes off, lie down in his bed, take about 20 or 30 minutes and go **** himself."

UFC Lightweight Champion BJ Penn has some very unkind words for Georges St. Pierre and trainer Firas Zahabi on Sirius Satellite’s Hardcore Sports Radio following the debacle that has become the ‘reality’ behind the Spike TV production “UFC Primetime,” which is a $1.7 million three-part promotional series for his upcoming super fight against ‘Rush’ at UFC 94 on January 31. Just when you thought these two couldn’t generate any more heat prior to next Saturday’s epic battle, Mr. Penn delivers.

Link
crushedbacon
1/24/09 2:18:15PM
jiujitsufreak74
1/24/09 2:20:53PM
this is coming from the guy who says he is on the Atkins diet except with the carbs
jocka
1/24/09 2:26:12PM
its what you call good genetics, i work out all the time and i do a lot of muay thai as well and i can eat pretty much whatever i want and still keep my 6 pack. Its not what you eat that matters (unless you are a body builder) but how much you eat of it. As long as you don't over eat you ll be alright.

I dont want this to sound like fighter bashing but BJ should really shut his mouth, i understand the fact that he wants to sell the fight but common every day it looks l like he has something bad to say about GSP and his camp. He should concentrate on the fight and stop talking bull all the time, by the way its not GSP's fault that BJ looks like the michelin guy.

I can't wait to see GSP dominate that fight.

War GSP
Twenty20Dollars
1/24/09 2:27:53PM
de burger
Pitbull09
1/24/09 2:32:34PM
That's cause GSP is a real athlete and trains like crazy for his fights. BJ is going to be destroyed in this fight and hopefully a little bit of his ego is too.
loller90278
1/24/09 2:34:51PM
i know bj penn talks smack to hype up a fight, but this is getting ridiculous. im starting to slowly dislike penn. the more i see him, the less i like of him.
sparky
1/24/09 3:06:21PM
Ever since BJ Penn pull that who ever doesnt want anything to do with Jens Pulver crap put up ur hands I have lost all respect for him. This is a professional sport not a bar room brawl. that kind of disrespect is not needed.
roman
1/24/09 3:07:24PM

Posted by loller90278

i know bj penn talks smack to hype up a fight, but this is getting ridiculous. im starting to slowly dislike penn. the more i see him, the less i like of him.

The more I see him the more I like him. He literally hates all his opponents, it makes for a exciting fight. It sucks that he talks so much **** but it's how he truely feels.

Penn is not close to one of my favorite fighters due to his past. But the more serious he gets inside the cage the more I want to see him. This fight will truely show if he has what everyone knows he has.

Best fight in history, can't wait.
Twenty20Dollars
1/24/09 3:20:46PM
Well honestly who doesnt go lie in bed and f*** themselves
EvenFlow
1/24/09 4:34:41PM
lol man BJ is funny as hell cant wait for this fight anymore, you guys need to not listen to the fight hype so closely under a microscope, its not a big deal at all.
gartface
1/24/09 4:36:24PM

Posted by EvenFlow

lol man BJ is funny as hell cant wait for this fight anymore, you guys need to not listen to the fight hype so closely under a microscope, its not a big deal at all.

roadking95th
1/24/09 4:42:36PM

Everybody was loving BJ talking smack about Sherk

Now he's a punk

yes, I know Sherk failed CSAC's original test, but had his suspension reduced why?
grappler0000
1/24/09 4:44:35PM
Robble Robble!

im2fast4u1981
1/24/09 4:47:39PM
Its all mind games...BJ loves 2 talk ****.....But sorry guys BJ is the best p4p fighter on the planet....who else is at the top of 2 weight classes???when this fight is over you guys can hate on the guy that has 2 world titles.....
roadking95th
1/24/09 4:54:09PM

Posted by grappler0000

Robble Robble!

gotta spread the love

maybe someone with balls, not me, can use this as part of an Av bet?
loller90278
1/24/09 5:05:00PM

Posted by im2fast4u1981

Its all mind games...BJ loves 2 talk ****.....But sorry guys BJ is the best p4p fighter on the planet....who else is at the top of 2 weight classes???when this fight is over you guys can hate on the guy that has 2 world titles.....

why is he at the top of 2 weight classes? what has he done at WW to classify that..

Red-Dragon
1/24/09 5:05:02PM

Posted by im2fast4u1981

????? He is only top of 155. He is a contender in the division that GSP owns.

P4P best Not even close at this point in time.

GSP will send him back to the lightweights with his mouth firmly shut (and swollen)
tuvok500
1/24/09 5:07:24PM

Posted by Red-Dragon

Posted by im2fast4u1981

????? He is only top of 155. He is a contender in the division that GSP owns.

P4P best Not even close at this point in time.

GSP will send him back to the lightweights with his mouth firmly shut (and swollen)

motorboatensob
1/24/09 6:46:22PM

Posted by Pitbull09

That's cause GSP is a real athlete and trains like crazy for his fights. BJ is going to be destroyed in this fight and hopefully a little bit of his ego is too.

When have you ever seen BJ get destroyed in a fight. After next sat night superman GSP will have to throw away his cape. WAR BJ
Pookie
1/24/09 7:57:23PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Well honestly who doesnt go lie in bed and f*** themselves

Exactly, I was just surprised that he waits 20-30 minutes before getting down to business.
finnish_line
1/24/09 7:59:25PM

Posted by roman

The more I see him the more I like him. He literally hates all his opponents, it makes for a exciting fight. It sucks that he talks so much **** but it's how he truely feels.

But it's not, though. He talked smack about Sherk all day leading up to their fight, and then the second it was over admitted in his interview with Rogan that he made all of it up to hype the fight.

I'd have no problem with him making it up to help make himself more money, just don't kill the illusion right away.
im2fast4u1981
1/24/09 8:15:13PM
who has beat BJ @ ww....oh yeah matt hughes after bj broke his ribs/////bj beat his ass 4 2 rounds...If BJ wins he is number one....if gsp wins he will have 2 fight anderson silva @185 2 prove he is... i love all you mainstream fans....I like GSP but i dont think he will win this fight:...I love all u people that have watched mma for 2 years and think your experts its great....Also i think if gsp fought anderson silva he would won
nastshabast
1/24/09 11:58:33PM
anybody else hear this "..... go **** himself, the little faget." that's what I heard.
nastshabast
1/24/09 11:59:34PM
And Gabe is silly for laying on BJ. He's smarter than that.
bls1919
1/25/09 12:05:26AM
It's all hype for the fight IMO. Bj is looking like a tool here. I think GSP will shut him up for a while.
Ulfhethnar6
1/25/09 12:14:13AM

Posted by im2fast4u1981
... If BJ wins he is number one....if gsp wins he will have 2 fight anderson silva @185 2 prove he is...

Why does GSP have to fight Silva to prove he's the best? Shouldn't clearing out a stacked division do the job?
im2fast4u1981
1/25/09 12:35:23AM
If GSP beats BJ he will be the best ww no doubt,,,,but i think if a guy wants 2 be considered the best p4p.....he should be atleast a top five in 2 divisions??One week all **** talk will end thou.......................we will find out who is the better welterweight.not the biggest or most athletic.....but who is truely the better fighter
StriderXero
1/25/09 11:05:30AM
All fight hype. He did the same thing to Sherk, now they're buddies. They were even riding in the same limo in a video I saw. You guys are taking this way too personal. Just pray that this fight will live up to the hype.

I think both these fighters will get alot more respect than they have now.
MattHughesRules
1/25/09 1:12:45PM
I love BJ...he is great! At the very least he is managing to hype the crap out of this fight even more. However, when it comes to him vs. GSP I have a strong suspiscion he is going to get handled. I just think at 170 GSP is will be too strong fast and technical for BJ at this point in their careers. I am pretty sure GSP gets his build from NOT training at Burger King like BJ does. ;-) It's gonna be a great one...GSP second round TKO.
Pages: [1] 2