Quick Quote: Lauzon Thinks Florian's Brother's A "Punk"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Quick Quote: Lauzon Thinks Florian's Brother's A "Punk"
DCRage
5/5/08 6:44:09AM
Apparently Keith Florian, the brother of UFC's Kenny Florian, felt he needed to "rub it in" after Kenny beat Joe Lauzon at UFN 13. J-Lau told Kenny he took objection to that and it probably cost both of them some training time together at Ken-Flo's gym.

Article
MMAcca
5/5/08 7:28:09AM
So much for honour in victory......
ThePlague
5/5/08 8:16:03AM
There was a video that the Lauzon brothers posted online of them mocking Kenny before his fight with Joe. I think the Kenny and his brother have every reason to be pissed at them, and a little cocky after winning.
SmileR
5/5/08 9:48:37AM

Posted by ThePlague

There was a video that the Lauzon brothers posted online of them mocking Kenny before his fight with Joe. I think the Kenny and his brother have every reason to be pissed at them, and a little cocky after winning.

Yeah but why mock him in a elevator if his brother just beat the crap out of him?

I bet it wasn't even smart it was probably something like "Haha my brother kicked your ass!!!"
Joe should have just beat the crap out of him an added a Florian win to his record.
nickcuc547
5/5/08 10:29:00AM
i know lauzon is a fan favorite and i like him too, but since he's been on tuf i've heard a lot of whining and complaining from him, just an observation.
Salty
5/5/08 12:03:00PM
whining and complaining? like what really...

anyway, yea i saw the video him and dan made mocking kennys entrance, I dont think it was in bad taste, it was funny, and it was before the fight...where you try to get into the other guys head a little. Joe did post a note on his website saying kenny was the better fighter and gave him some props, there was no need for keith to be a Dbag about it.
bullettdodger
5/5/08 12:12:55PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by ThePlague

Yeah but why mock him in a elevator if his brother just beat the crap out of him?

I bet it wasn't even smart it was probably something like "Haha my brother kicked your ass!!!"
Joe should have just beat the crap out of him an added a Florian win to his record.

Thats almost like making fun of someone cause your parents make more money .. it reflects nothing but bad taste on you. to Keith Florian someone who doesn't even matter in the scheme of things. I'd Like to See Keith Florian hop in there with Joe Lauzon..
silverbullet
5/5/08 12:39:12PM

Posted by SmileR

Keith would have subbed him before they got to the ground floor
fullfighting
5/5/08 7:02:46PM
I like Joe but Kenny whooped his ass and thats all that really matters. That, and Kenny Florian is really frickin ugly. And he probably smells bad.