UFC Quick Quote: An improved Paul Daley will send Koscheck home with his teeth in a bag

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Quick Quote: An improved Paul Daley will send Koscheck home with his teeth in a bag
runningman08
5/5/10 12:42:00PM
Trash-talking teeth trouncer Paul Daley continues his verbal assault on UFC 113 opponent Josh Koscheck in anticipation of their welterweight match-up this Saturday night (May 8) from the Bell Centre in Montreal.

Quote and Article -Here-
chickmagnet
5/5/10 6:14:16PM
Kos is going to light Daley up with an overhand from hell!
BlueSkiesBurn
5/5/10 7:05:39PM
I'm still thinking that Daley will take this fight. I dunno about the whole "teeth in a bag" thing but I am fairly sure that Daley will win this fight.
BustedKnuckle
5/5/10 7:52:25PM
Damn these guys really are pushing it. I believe that Kos is going to take Daley down at will and GnP him through the Bud Light logo
BlueSkiesBurn
5/5/10 7:57:36PM
Who the hell knows what Kos is going to do. He's gonna stand with him, he's gonna take him down and grind him out, he's gonna snap his arm...he's apparently going to do a lot of ****. All I know is that whatever these fighters do, one of them had better do it in a stunning fashion for all the sh*t they are both talking.
Rush
5/6/10 12:13:40AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I'm still thinking that Daley will take this fight. I dunno about the whole "teeth in a bag" thing but I am fairly sure that Daley will win this fight.

I originally picked daley and changed it to Koscheck (changing pics is pretty unconventional for me).

I figure, If Koscheck wins I at least get the points, if Daley wins, I lose the points, but get to see Josh beat up. I see it as win win
BlueSkiesBurn
5/6/10 12:26:26AM
to you sir. I cannot fault your logic. The reason I am rocking the New Moon avatar is because I made a real life bet on the Aldo/Faber fight and ncordless proposed the idea of an avatar bet. I figure if I lose the real life bet, at least I get the consolation prize of controlling his avatar. Win-win.
Rush
5/6/10 12:33:59AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

to you sir. I cannot fault your logic.

It's the only way I can live with my crappy record.
BlueSkiesBurn
5/6/10 1:55:33AM
You and I both, sir. BTW, how's things going with the Ph.D?
placente
5/8/10 7:31:52PM
i want daley to win the fight, but if kos decides to take it to the ground its a wrap