UFC Quick Quote: Frank Mir wants to kill Brock Lesnar inside the Octagon

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Quick Quote: Frank Mir wants to kill Brock Lesnar inside the Octagon
RhythmAndStyle
2/20/10 2:57:01PM
"I want to fight Brock Lesnar. I hate who he is as a person. I want to break his neck in the ring. I want him to be the first person that dies to Octagon-related injuries."

Link
Jackelope
2/20/10 3:39:25PM
I don't know if this quote was taken out of context or what, but I would assume it half was - half wasn't. I am a Mir fan.. or at least was. This kind of talk is just stupid, though. A death inside the Octagon would set the sport back into the dark ages. Nobody wants that. So either Mir is totally talking out of his ass or he's just completely lost it over this Brock Lesnar thing and he needs to get himself a grip on reality.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
2/20/10 3:41:57PM

Posted by Jackelope
just completely lost it over this Brock Lesnar thing and he needs to get himself a grip on reality.

Bingo
isk
2/20/10 3:45:08PM
He's angry, he wants to beat Brock's ass, and he's trying to get some attention for the possible fight. I wouldn't take it 100% seriously.
RhythmAndStyle
2/20/10 3:46:18PM
i think this is what he really said..i mean he has lost a grip on this whole brock lesnar thing..with his none stop talkin bout lesnar..he acts like lesnar beatin him was the worst thing to ever happen to him..he needs to be more worried bout carwin than lesnar...
Giant_Ochai
2/20/10 3:56:28PM
That's just wonderful. Anti-MMA politicians are going to love this.
Aether
2/20/10 4:09:42PM
I've said it before but Frank's obsession over Brock is really unhealthy. This is beyond your standard prefight hype, dude needs to see a therapist and deal with these issues.

I'm actually a little worried about what will happen if Brock beats him again.
seanfu
2/20/10 4:21:16PM
Hahahaha, this is coming from the guy that got pounded into hamburger so bad I thought HE might be the first death in the octagon.

rule 1 to killing Brock in the cage- Don't get taken down at will.

rule 2- Don't throw Urijah Faber knees, you're too heavy, and not good enough.

rule 3- Don't let Brock pass or smother your world class guard at will.

rule 4- Block at least 10 percent of the GnP haymakers coming at you.

If you're not able to at least follow one of these, like the last two fights with Brock, your chances of winning, oops,I mean, "killing him" are slim to none.

OOPS I forgot rule 5- don't let Brock pull the horseshoe out of your ass and beat you over the head with it. I distinctly remember something like that from the second fight.
StorminYourman
2/20/10 5:24:47PM
number 6 that g0d damn credit-dead it,
you think a crack head is paying you back forget it
finnish_line
2/20/10 6:39:54PM

The athletic commission of whatever state the fight eventually takes place in should have a talk with Mir about these quotes.

But Dana before that.

They've got to stop. So bad for everybody.
babalu46
2/21/10 8:32:58AM
What a ridiculous comment to make i hope this is taken out of context but i fear its not, Mir needs to get a grip of himself comments like this too often and the sport wont grow for people fearing its not a sport and just an excuse to see men beat the crap out of each other.