Quick Quote: Fedor Means MMA Business

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Quick Quote: Fedor Means MMA Business
DCRage
12/26/08 8:17:26AM
Fedor Emelianenko recently explained that preparations for his upcoming fight with Andrei Arlovski were to blame for his recent-and very rare-loss at the World Sambo Championships. He also was not upset with only winning bronze instead of gold.

Article
telnights
12/26/08 3:02:58PM
I like Fedor as a fighter but that sounds a lot like an excuse to me.
Aether
12/26/08 6:33:03PM

Posted by telnights

It does sound that way but you have to take into account that this is probably the 500th time he's been asked about this in an interview, so possibly he just wants to give an answer that will get people to shut up about it.
xAcidburNx
12/26/08 7:11:48PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by telnights

It does sound that way but you have to take into account that this is probably the 500th time he's been asked about this in an interview, so possibly he just wants to give an answer that will get people to shut up about it.

word people dont understand what a lot of these fighters go through. one small thing in there life happens and its all over the news and the media is up there ass so far it begins to hurt.think of when gsp lost to serra. what was he sposed to say. he said the same thing for a month straight and then finally instead of the usual. "i came fully prepared i just lost to the better man" speech most fighters give, he decides to go. F*** this shit and says what he wants to say after the constant badgering. think of how many times youve been asked the same question and flipped out. i get to about 5-6 times and i yell at the person