UFC Quick Quote: Chael Sonnen responds to Michael Bisping's Twitter attack

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Quick Quote: Chael Sonnen responds to Michael Bisping's Twitter attack
ChokeUout
8/14/10 1:21:01AM
... by closing out MMA Live with a little message for "The Count."

"If Michael Bisping ever addresses me in public comments again, I'll bury him where he stands."

Link

Looks like Bisping had some comments about Chael during the fight and even dropped the F-bomb. And no, not THAT F-Bomb.....That might be why he chose to rephrase it later

Could we be on the horizon for another Sonnen Trash talking war with someone who will actually talk back this time?

Personally, i think sonnen would win both a Trash talking match AND a fight with Bisping....
postman
8/14/10 1:27:06AM
Bisping calling out the guy that is the strongest at his worst lol...............Dummy
ncordless
8/14/10 1:47:58AM
Like sands through the hourglass... So are the Days of Our Lives.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
ChrisSabal
8/14/10 2:46:52AM
Sonnen vs Bisping please!!! Dana make it happen! Nothing I would love to see more than Bisping get absolutely destroyed by Sonnen.
AchillesHeel
8/14/10 9:25:31AM
Bisping called Sonnen a cigarette? I don't get it.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sonnen-Bisping. After all, Sonnen's gotta beat up somebody on his way back to a rematch with Silva, right?
BustedKnuckle
8/14/10 7:16:55PM
Damn Bispuke is asking for it. I might not like Sonnen but he would crush mike! Joe Silva if you have a heart make this fight happen!!
prozacnation1978
8/14/10 8:07:18PM
Bisping is not good against wrestlers. Like evans, hendo and hamill
With a takedown master like sonnen. I can see sonnen ending the fight by ko

I hope belfort fights sonnen and beats him
Then next year we get belfort vs silva. Bisping vs sonnen
Win win situation
mrsmiley
8/14/10 10:40:41PM

I see Bisping getting absolutley deystroyed if this fight happens.
I think he has enough tools to make it an interesting fight but nonetheless he is nowhere near the calibur of Sonnen.
Bisping has to actually beat someone who matters before he even needs to be warming up to face the guy that was just the number one contender.
chickmagnet
8/14/10 10:46:45PM
Bisping vs. Sonnen??? what a joke. Mike has no chance!
BustedKnuckle
8/14/10 10:48:15PM
I hope to hell we see Bisping getting dispatched by Akiyama! Boy wouldn't that be great, finally seeing Bispuke getting finished in front of his countrymen! In a fight that has no buisness being a main event, even if ti is free on spike!!!!
magnifica
8/15/10 9:49:21AM
Too many people completely writing off Bisping's chances. Bisping had surpisingly impressive ground skills against Kang and you can guarantee he'd be drilling the triangle 24-7.
TimW001
8/15/10 11:24:30AM

Posted by magnifica

Too many people completely writing off Bisping's chances. Bisping had surpisingly impressive ground skills against Kang \

Kang ground skills =/= Sonnen's ground skills.

scoozna
8/15/10 12:52:40PM
haha...I would love to see a Sonnen/Bisping murder...ahem, I mean, fight.

The trash talk would be epic.
TimW001
8/15/10 12:57:12PM
magnifica
8/27/10 11:22:38AM
Bashing Bisping is a popular pastime but you run the risk of under rating him.