UFC Quick Quote: Brock Lesnar still sick, return could be delayed until Feb. 6

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Quick Quote: Brock Lesnar still sick, return could be delayed until Feb. 6
ThaAxeMurderer7
11/3/09 7:47:30PM
“I’m not sure exactly what it is he has, mono or whatever, but I know that he was sick and couldn’t get a good, hard workout in. There’s a big difference between making an appearance and smiling and waving at a football game and going out and doing what he has to do in his training.”

– Greg Nelson, the founder, owner and head coach at the Minnesota Martial Arts Academy in Minneapolis, Minn., tells Yahoo!Sports.com that his biggest fighter, UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, is still not well.

Link
gcraig22
11/3/09 11:28:41PM
Maybe he has H1N1. In which case he shouldn't be training period. He has been sick for two weeks now. Time to go to the doctor.
prozacnation1978
11/4/09 12:22:45AM
great no silva title
no machida title
now lesnar

now my christmas is ruined
cowcatcher
11/4/09 12:40:44PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

great no silva title
no machida title
now lesnar

now my christmas is ruined

ill send you a card with some hot elf chicks to raise your spirits
Aether
11/4/09 3:55:39PM
This is getting ridiculous. The UFC is going to have a tough time putting together cards that are up to par with so many champions and contenders being sick and injured.
wutthefauxxx
11/4/09 7:20:01PM
i hope some of the champs start gettin healthy. otherwise im not really lookin forward to the new years card....