Quick Question about Joe Rogan quote

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Quick Question about Joe Rogan quote
GNP4LYFE
2/22/07 2:45:41AM
Joe Rogan exclaims "That man is my hero!" in reference to Randy Couture. I'm in the middle making a Randy Couture HL and I've heard that quote over and over in Randy Couture promos. My initial thought was that Joe Rogan said it right after he beat Chuck in their first fight. I watched it and didnt hear it anywhere.

Am I crazy or is this in a different fight?
JimiMak
2/22/07 5:30:48PM

Posted by GNP4LYFE

Joe Rogan exclaims "That man is my hero!" in reference to Randy Couture. I'm in the middle making a Randy Couture HL and I've heard that quote over and over in Randy Couture promos. My initial thought was that Joe Rogan said it right after he beat Chuck in their first fight. I watched it and didnt hear it anywhere.

Am I crazy or is this in a different fight?

I'll have to go watch again, but I thought it was before the 1st fight when they were doing the Randy buildup talking about his accolades etc... Not really sure tho.
keith-hackney1
2/22/07 5:52:20PM
Hi
rogan says it straight after randy gets the tko stoppage, literally seconds after, as coture stands up and walks to his corner cheering.
shawneth
2/24/07 3:04:23PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

Hi
rogan says it straight after randy gets the tko stoppage, literally seconds after, as coture stands up and walks to his corner cheering.

Nope, thats definlty not when he said it... but ithink the guy who posted before you has it right about it being in the first round.
shawneth
2/24/07 3:21:57PM
hm... actually, it doesnt seem to be in the fight at all. And I miss read the the guy who said that it might have been in the pre-fight hype where it was said. That proby makes the most sense.
madmarck
2/24/07 9:46:26PM

Posted by shawneth

hm... actually, it doesnt seem to be in the fight at all. And I miss read the the guy who said that it might have been in the pre-fight hype where it was said. That proby makes the most sense.

I thought that it was around the 1st or2nd time Randy Slammed Chuck in that fight.
bayonetxwork
2/25/07 12:42:23AM
if i remember right, that quote isn't even from a fight with chuck. there used to be an old thread about it on a different forum, I'll try and dig it up.
Gogoplata
2/25/07 12:56:05AM
I believe this is after Randy beat Vitor Belfort.
HartFoundation2
2/26/07 11:00:28AM
After he spanked tito (lol)
F-Man
2/26/07 5:12:51PM
yeah it's in the tito fight, right at the end of the fight.

in the chuck fight rogan yells unbelievable like 3 times and in the tito fight he calls randy his hero.
Rampage_Soldier
2/26/07 6:26:07PM

Posted by HartFoundation2

After he spanked tito (lol)

yup, after the tito fight.