Quick Question Bout Maynard vs Edgar

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Quick Question Bout Maynard vs Edgar
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/4/08 10:41:01AM
Is Maynard that big?

or

Is Edgar that small?

Maynard looked huge in that fight compared to Edgar. I was telling my gf that Edgar was a bad mofo & when they started the fight she said, "You mean that guy? He's a little fella isn't he? I got the big guy!"" lol
D0wnUnd6e6r
4/4/08 10:45:06AM
yeah Frankie's small
pv3Hpv3p
4/4/08 10:48:02AM
I think Frankie's only like 5'6"... Could probably make FW if he wanted to, don't see much reason because he's had pretty solid success at LW... But could you imagine an Edgar vs Faber fight... that would be awesome
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/4/08 10:50:13AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I think Frankie's only like 5'6"... Could probably make FW if he wanted to, don't see much reason because he's had pretty solid success at LW... But could you imagine an Edgar vs Faber fight... that would be awesome

I think "it" moved a lil when i read that
pv3Hpv3p
4/4/08 10:54:22AM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Anything I can do to help
babytater03
4/4/08 12:34:49PM
Well they were pointing out the Garcia v. Huerta fight, the exact same thing. Only 1" difference but Huerta was obviously much larger of a guy. It was the same thing with Karo v. Alves. Pitbull is a huge guy (physique wise) at that weight. And Gray just is naturally very large for his weight.

But it's not the size that matters. At least that's what my wife tells me all the time.

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Anything I can do to help

ewwwwwwwwwww
Decision
4/4/08 6:37:48PM
Maynard is one of the biggest LW's out there. Also Frankie is a pretty small guy.
bls1919
4/4/08 7:20:56PM
I think its a combo of both. Frankie could easily make 145 and maynard cuts a lot of weight to fight at 155
Pookie
4/4/08 7:30:29PM
Maynard looks about as big as Chris lebens, take it for what its worth.