Quick Nightmare, back to the good dream

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Quick Nightmare, back to the good dream
POLL: Winner
Nightmare 63% (19)
Quick 37% (11)
EccentricGroove
1/26/08 7:43:11PM
Who wins a Diego Sanchez Mike Swick fight. I am taking Swick in a decision.
Twenty20Dollars
1/26/08 7:56:53PM
diego
NineDuce
1/26/08 8:22:22PM
if swick gets the way he was at 185 he takes it hands down
NatedawgThaM
1/26/08 9:08:53PM
Diego has a great chin and is way more rounded then Josh Burkman. Diego is too quick and explosive and can take Swick down in many others ways besides one. Burkman only had one way.

Diego goes 3 five minutes rounds at a very fast pace without gassing. If Swick can't put him out early, he's not going to wni. He'll gas and that's win Diego will impose his will and beat him. Swick is better on the feet but Diego is better everywhere else. People want to say sometimes AKA has Diego's number? Diego would have spanked Josh if he didn't have that staph infection. Fitch is just that good.

Diego would own him in the last two rounds IMO after Diego keeps up that pace and Swick starts to fade. Diego by UD
DevonFoxy
1/26/08 9:09:31PM
This is a hard fight as Swick showed some great take down D. in the fight with Burkman but he has some hands as Sanchez has shown that is his weak point.

However Sanchez imo has better take downs then Burkman and is much more aggressive on the ground and if it went there i could see a GnP TKO win for Sanchez. Main factor however is if Swick could defend the take down. I personally think he could in the first round but the second and third would hurt him as Sanchez has great cardio. I have Sanchez by UD.
casey64
1/26/08 9:20:24PM
Swick
xchickox
1/26/08 9:58:42PM
after swicks performance the other night sanchez will win this easily
LuketheDuke
1/26/08 10:04:02PM
sanchez would get him down and gnp him to a tko victory probly in the 2nd or 3rd round. sanchez is too explosive and quick for swick imo.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/26/08 10:18:31PM
right now diego, give it 6 months or so and then swick. I understand alot of you say Sanchez because of swick's last performance, keep in mind he's new to the weight class and well he actually won the fight vs burkman so wasent all that bad. give the guy more time to train and get a lil' more comfortable with the weight and then, Quick Swick will surprise lots of people.
Rush
1/26/08 10:31:26PM
Diego has already lost twice to AKA guys. I say he would lose by decision to Swick too.
ocho-cinco
1/27/08 3:15:57AM
As unimpressive as Swick looked against Burkman, I still think he would win this fight. He said himself that he trimed down way to much for this fight, rather then dropping more weight on the day of the weigh ins, and being bigger for the actual fight. If he does that, he will be even stronger, and harder to take down, and after his last performance he should be much more agressive, and hungry. Sanchez is a dangerous opponent no dout, but I think swick would get the decision.
telnights
1/27/08 3:32:39AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Diego has a great chin and is way more rounded then Josh Burkman. Diego is too quick and explosive and can take Swick down in many others ways besides one. Burkman only had one way.

Diego goes 3 five minutes rounds at a very fast pace without gassing. If Swick can't put him out early, he's not going to wni. He'll gas and that's win Diego will impose his will and beat him. Swick is better on the feet but Diego is better everywhere else. People want to say sometimes AKA has Diego's number? Diego would have spanked Josh if he didn't have that staph infection. Fitch is just that good.

Diego would own him in the last two rounds IMO after Diego keeps up that pace and Swick starts to fade. Diego by UD

mrliquid
1/27/08 9:27:51AM
I never liked the guy but I have to take Diego in this fight.