First of all, thank you very much for going to the effort to set this up. It's really appreciated and thank you for taking time out of your schedule to do this for the site. You know, what else can I say.
1) What is the atmosphere training in a Gracie camp? What are the calibur of fighters in your camp and are there any standouts (other than yourself) who you feel are worth mentioning.
2) You gave in my opinion a horrible heelhook to Donaldson, I'm a cringeworthy guy so maybe i'm wrong but looks like you wanted to take the guys leg off, any story behind this?
3) Who do you think would make a good match up for in your first UFC fight? Anybody you are particularly looking for/want to fight in the division.
4) Realistically what do you think your chances are in the division, how long until you expect to be challenging for the belt?
5) What methods/routines would you recommend to those who wish to start training to fight on the level that you are? How much dedication does it involve, how can your average Joe go about learning and then fighting MMA?
6) Do you feel that raining at a Gracie camp gives you any advantage in any area of MMA? If so which ones? What have you learnt from training at a gracie camp that you can pass on to others.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years time? In which orgnasation, do you feel you will hold any belts by this time?
8) Fluctuating in weight classes? Is this an option for you? Do you feel capable of doing so? If so where and when, will this ever be an option that you would consider, dependant on your results at the time.