Question Regarding Vegas Scene

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Question Regarding Vegas Scene
nastshabast
11/13/08 11:10:30PM
So I'm going to Vegas for the fights and I was wondering about the weigh ins and press conferences. Can anybody go to the weigh ins?

If you've been or know what's up with the whole scene let me know.

Thanx, Nast.
holt8081
11/13/08 11:23:35PM
you will love the vegas scene, cant discribe it you just have to find out. but ive never been to a ufc event or weigh ins
kopower
11/14/08 1:14:11AM
Anyone can go to the weigh ins. I was at ufc 81 in Vegas and it was fun as hell. The UFC fight club members get advanced seating but you'll still be able to get good seats. Have Fun
ThaAxeMurderer7
11/14/08 1:57:31AM
The weigh ins are open to the public. Be sure to get there extra early though if you want to get a good spot. You never know, you may get to meet a couple of fighters. As far as the press conference goes, I'm pretty sure that is open to fight club members and media only but dont hold me to it. Have fun and drop some dough on an underdog.
Wolfenstein
11/14/08 2:18:51AM
Why are you wasting your time at the weigh ins when you could be taking advantage of legalized hookers .
loller90278
11/14/08 3:24:05AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Why are you wasting your time at the weigh ins when you could be taking advantage of legalized hookers .

negatory, prostitution is illegal in las vegas. every where else in nevada its legal, except in vegas.

crappy, i know.
nastshabast
11/14/08 3:10:59PM
Actually I was just in Vegas last week, I just wanted to know about the weigh ins and shit. We don't have great tickets, so weigh ins is probably the closest we can get, but thanks guys.
emfleek
11/14/08 3:22:36PM
Enjoy it. Vegas is an adult version of Disneyland.
MMAcca
11/15/08 3:26:50AM

Posted by emfleek

Enjoy it. Vegas is an adult version of Disneyland.

I always knew there was something seedy about that Mickey.....
nastshabast
11/15/08 5:30:56PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Well there are still 23 hours and 55 minutes left in the day so...