Question about Premium Membership

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Question about Premium Membership
JDH
11/28/11 6:50:07PM
How long after you have paid does it take for it to take effect on your account? Thanks
Kpro
11/28/11 7:11:06PM
Paypal usually takes 1-2 days to complete the transaction and then Admin will change your membership status within a day or so. Maybe 2-4 days would be a safe assumption. That'd be my best guess.

for going Premium!
JDH
11/28/11 7:16:24PM
Thanks man i signed up a few days ago, really just trying to support the site. Your answer is appreciated, take care and thanks again.
Kpro
11/28/11 7:33:48PM
No problem man.

I also have a question for the mods. Is there any chance I can get a smedium sized Playground t-shirt with the arms cut off so that everyone in my neighborhood knows how vascular my biceps are?
emfleek
11/28/11 9:55:58PM

Posted by Kpro

No problem man.

I also have a question for the mods. Is there any chance I can get a smedium sized Playground t-shirt with the arms cut off so that everyone in my neighborhood knows how vascular my biceps are?

Sure thing, Chad. Collar or no collar?
kopower
11/28/11 10:27:54PM

Posted by JDH

Thanks man i signed up a few days ago, really just trying to support the site. Your answer is appreciated, take care and thanks again.

Great decision. Gotta love the absence of all the ads, along with supporting the best mma site on the net.
Bubbles
12/3/11 12:05:55PM
most likely in january ill become a premium member
prophecy033
12/3/11 11:11:56PM
Premium is the only way to go