Question for Premium Members

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Question for Premium Members
KO
7/1/07 2:42:58PM
As a premium member you also get a mmaplayground email address if you pay the $19.99. How do you get the address or where do you go to get it? Just trying to find out what the email address is. Thanks..
Ydoc
7/1/07 7:05:13PM
I'm guessing it's like sending a email through hotmail... you come to this site and hit some "Mail" tab under "My Playground."

tuvok500
7/1/07 7:46:11PM
you receive your mail directly to your email adress instead of recieving a message that you have mail in your mailbox on mmaunderground.

mmadb
7/2/07 1:06:07PM
We do? Never noticed.
Rush
7/3/07 2:59:33PM
The T-shirt that is included with premium status, does that include shipping?
Trapt1nw0nder
7/3/07 6:19:42PM

Posted by Rush

Yes...its a Great value,so i dont see any reason not to get that nice Tee,and help this kickass site in the process

Rush
7/8/07 10:08:21PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Rush

Yes...its a Great value,so i dont see any reason not to get that nice Tee,and help this kickass site in the process

It's done.
Trapt1nw0nder
7/8/07 11:49:26PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by Rush

It's done.

nate22
7/9/07 8:25:33AM
I would personally encourage everyone to become a premium member, just so you don't get banned by accident
The_Metal_Maniac
8/5/07 3:02:07PM
Here's a question? I'm a premium member but on the premium members list, it doesn't list my name. Strange?
Rush
8/6/07 7:03:39PM

Posted by roncomanjason

Here's a question? I'm a premium member but on the premium members list, it doesn't list my name. Strange?

I think it takes a day or two to show up. It says you are a premium member below your name, eventhough you're not on the list yet.