Question regarding Internet conversation

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Question regarding Internet conversation
POLL: is <33333 grounds for a revocation of man card?
Hell yes, that is some gay sh*t 81% (26)
No, guys are allowed to have feelings too 19% (6)
jiujitsufreak74
12/28/08 2:53:21AM
If a male uses <33333 in a conversation, should he lose his man card?

i think yes. discuss.
Pookie
12/28/08 5:34:25AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

If a male uses <33333 in a conversation, should he lose his man card?

i think yes. discuss.

It really depends on the situation, if said gay remark was used to woo a potential women to breed with, its totally a in the man book.
If evolution has tought us anything its that the Urge to make babies is what ultimately makes us "Man". Anything in the pursuit of the warm pink fuzzy bunny recieves a resounding A-Ok in the man book.

StoneColdsXe
12/28/08 8:13:09AM
I only use said string when im'ing my woman
dannyfrank
12/28/08 11:34:27AM
yes he should! if one man starts pretending that they have feelings, then women will expect us all to have them! that is something that men cannot afford to happen.

<333333333

also, its just lame
FrankTheTank1181
12/28/08 1:52:44PM
Is that supposed to be a heart with bunch of 3's after it??
Jackelope
12/28/08 2:16:19PM
I agree that it depends on the situation. For example-

I <333333333333333 ( o )( o )'s

vs.

I <3333333 Justin Timberlake

EDIT: come to think of it after seeing my own name next to a post with <3's in it I believe using <3 at any point is a definite man card violation. I'm going to go take mine out of my wallett I'm so ashamed
jiujitsufreak74
12/28/08 3:35:56PM
well the exact conversation went like this (i actually saved it, that's how disgusted i was):

ME: so where r u?
ME: ur room?
HIM: yup
HIM: laptop <3333
HIM: yeah
ME: NO YOU DIDNT
HIM: just used heats
ME: NO YOU DIDNT
ME: NO
HIM: hearts*
Jackelope
12/28/08 3:59:44PM
Meh, that's not EXTREMELY gay. Being a laptop owner I can understand a deep love for the laptoppage. Although I'd rather say "I love my laptop" than put a <3 there

(although you asking where he's at is quite disconcerting I was waiting for "Wut r u wearing?" )
jiujitsufreak74
12/28/08 4:15:58PM

Posted by Jackelope

Meh, that's not EXTREMELY gay. Being a laptop owner I can understand a deep love for the laptoppage. Although I'd rather say "I love my laptop" than put a <3 there

(although you asking where he's at is quite disconcerting I was waiting for "Wut r u wearing?" )

lol,well we just played GOW 2 and he said he was ging to bed, so when he imed me i was confused
dannyfrank
12/28/08 7:04:33PM

Posted by Jackelope

lol,well we just played GOW 2 and he said he was ging to bed, so when he imed me i was confused

oh well if he was playing GOW 2, then he couldnt be THAT gay
jiujitsufreak74
12/28/08 8:48:06PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Jackelope

oh well if he was playing GOW 2, then he couldnt be THAT gay

haha yeah i know he isn't gay, but using hearts was the last thing i would ever expect to see him type.
RNC
12/29/08 3:23:27AM
If I told you that using <333333333 in a conversation would get you laid, would you lose your man card if you didn't use it?