Question

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Question
hook_tothe_body
4/10/07 10:48:54PM
What happens if you run out of money? Do you get another $500? Are you in the negative? Anybody know?

I have about $90 left to wager, but if you go into the negative or whatever I won't bet it this pay-per-view, I'll wait until I get some more money.

Thanks in advance.
tepid55
4/10/07 10:55:39PM
You would only play the picks game and not make any wagers.
JunCTion
4/10/07 11:47:09PM
you cant go into the negative. the system wont allow you to bet more than you have. and your money does not reset in the new season. only points.

but does anyone know if you can buy more fake money, or is that only when you buy a membership plan
hippysmacker
4/10/07 11:49:44PM
You can no longer buy more fake money. As for getting more you get money when you win picks. It's a small amount, but as they say in poker, all I need is a chip and a chair. You can always parley a small amount into a big one with judicious betting
JunCTion
4/10/07 11:52:48PM

Posted by hippysmacker

You can no longer buy more fake money. As for getting more you get money when you win picks. It's a small amount, but as they say in poker, all I need is a chip and a chair. You can always parley a small amount into a big one with judicious betting

so what about the people that got more money early on. do they have an advantage over us or was the $ taken back?
tepid55
4/11/07 11:08:49AM
If anyone bought extra fantasy cash, it has been taken back.
hook_tothe_body
4/11/07 10:14:24PM
Thanks for the info, boys.

In that case, I'm going to use my money very very wisely.

[Which is something I should have been going from the start. But really, who thought Serra would TKO GSP? I had some money on Sanchez, too ...]