One question

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » One question
burton
2/10/09 7:55:22PM
So no mods will answer so this is the only way, so casey is gone for good. I made him get banned, and your doing nothing about it, weaksauce, you could at least let him play the game or something cant you?
browneye
2/10/09 8:20:10PM
I still dont know why you did that.
Shawn91111
2/10/09 8:26:10PM
so before this gets locked or removed. Did you contact the admin about this and actually wait more than 5 seconds for a reply?
SpiderSilva
2/10/09 8:28:59PM
man banned thats crazy after like 5000 post too
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
2/10/09 8:48:14PM
can you elaborate on how you "made" casey get banned ?

Rollins
2/10/09 9:03:26PM
This thread is gonna go down like a turd in a well.

Anyway, seemed like a good kid, didn't really interact with him though but I'd like to know myself.
chuckw94
2/10/09 9:07:37PM
burton if i was you, i would ask the mods to do the time for casey. and this is not an attack on you, just a suggestion to make it right with your friend.
emfleek
2/10/09 9:09:21PM

Posted by chuckw94

burton if i was you, i would ask the mods to do the time for casey. and this is not an attack on you, just a suggestion to make it right with your friend. [/QUOTE

Agreed...that was totally uncool. I knew it wasn't him.
burton
2/10/09 9:17:10PM

Posted by Shawn91111

so before this gets locked or removed. Did you contact the admin about this and actually wait more than 5 seconds for a reply?

Yeah they still dont reply.
burton
2/10/09 9:18:07PM

Posted by chuckw94

burton if i was you, i would ask the mods to do the time for casey. and this is not an attack on you, just a suggestion to make it right with your friend.

Thats what i'm trying to do.
burton
2/10/09 9:19:56PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

can you elaborate on how you "made" casey get banned ?

I said some stupid and bad things about the mods.
burton
2/10/09 9:22:52PM
Please mods lets make this right.
SpiderSilva
2/10/09 9:30:23PM
once you go ban you never go back
burton
2/10/09 9:34:15PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

once you go ban you never go back

Wat are you serious they cant bring him back.
bobbydoomocculta
2/10/09 9:39:25PM
Dude, you better skip town... Casey's gonna kick your ass...

jk
burton
2/10/09 9:40:17PM
Well can they atleast give him another, their is no reason for him to suffer because of me.
Pookie
2/10/09 9:41:13PM
How did something you said get him banned?
burton
2/10/09 9:42:12PM
I was on his account.
Rollins
2/10/09 9:52:11PM
Well this just keeps getting more and more interesting.
burton
2/10/09 9:58:37PM

Posted by Rollins

Well this just keeps getting more and more interesting.

Why, we go to the same school, talk about MMA all the time, joined the site about the same time, it was stupid of me to try to have fun, but I guess I took it to far, I'm on top of this thread so I'm just waiting.
Jackelope
2/10/09 10:58:41PM
Wow... I just wrote a pretty long message explaining myself, but it got accidentally deleted. Pretty shitty. It was a very nice and heartfelt message (sincerely) but I am not going to go through all of that trouble again.

In a nutshell-

-We have no proof of whether you're lying or telling the truth being that this is the internet.
-If you are telling the truth, you screwed your buddy over
-You're getting banned for admitting to "hacking" your buddy's account, and for the things that you claim were said by you
-The playground is for MMA fans to intelligently discuss MMA, not play kiddie games
-I don't know if you're a good kid or a bad kid, but I know I liked Casey, and I'm sorry that this all had to happen
-I hope you learn a good lesson from this, and in saying that I'm not trying to be your dad
-You forced our hands, so don't go calling for us to "make it right" you made it wrong to start. Also- we've been in deliberation about this stuff all day (before you even filed your complaint) so don't try to make us look like we're dodging responsibility or ignoring anyone. We're all taken aback that Casey might have said these things

Sorry I had to give the abridged version. The original WAS much nicer. Now, goodbye. I hate banning people
Rollins
2/10/09 11:10:58PM
He took a bullet with his buddy...21 gun salute to going down with your boy and owning up knowing you're last stop will be a shallow grave with lime.

Jackalope, you're a fine fella.
ncordless
2/10/09 11:23:51PM
Man, that would suck.
You'd think that since the comments seemed so out of place and someone else owned up to them an assumption of innocence would be warranted, but I imagine a deleted account can't be retrieved.

In the end, these forums are only as good as the people who put the effort in to make posts. A person spends a lot of time composing 5000 posts, and then someone playing a prank destroys it all.
Rollins
2/10/09 11:31:52PM
This reminds me of Dumb and Dumber, I'm sure they'll be fine and buddies till the end. Dumb move on both their parts, what else can you do?

A little tribute to two peas in a pod.

hippysmacker
2/11/09 12:42:31AM
We are investigating it now. Burton is permabanned no matter what. When someone e-mails me, and they don't wait for an answer its like the e-mail never happened. I deleted all the threads and post this situation started with,banned Casey, asked the other mods if they knew why the kid went crazy , and then left .I have been gone all day on important business, an admitted rarity for me. No he didn't even send me an e-mail until some of you suggested it . I am not sure about the rest , and making this thread helped no one. It just took more time away from me searching, and pissed me off more. I guess this is part of what happens when 16 year olds have free access to the internet, but it still never stops being irritating, as they are as impatient as a baby wanting a bottle. If someone has a question for me then E-MAIL ME AND WAIT FOR A REPLY. It's really not that difficult.This thread has spawned me 20 something e-mails that need to be answered. I have more than enough to do thanks. So making me busier with things that aren't going to sway me, by people who feel the need to chime in about something they actually have no direct knowledge of doesn't help anything.So while it's nice to see so many of you concerned. Without knowing what we know and having access to what the mods have, you have no idea if any of the kids claims is true. So leave it to us please, since its our responsibility.
ADMIN
hippysmacker
2/12/09 4:57:33AM
Since this crap was somehow allowed to be argued out here, I am going to let everyone who care about this know the outcome, and save myself 20 some odd e-mail responses. Casey64, masodd, browneye, and burton are 2 kids each with a clone messing with everyone. So we wasted a bunch of time while 2 lying high school kids smirked behind their hands , and orchestrated this whole thing. Maybe they will get a high five at lunch after telling this story. All I know is we have proof and they are all gone.