Question about UFC 120?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Question about UFC 120?
Rabi
10/9/10 5:49:09AM
When I went to UFC 105 I missed the first fight because it started earlier then time stated on the ticket.

Does any one know what time the first prelim starts at UFC 120 and does it say it any were online so I can monitor it up till friday, if im going i like to see the whole card.
prozacnation1978
10/9/10 1:14:44PM
I have no clue when it comes to overseas
Go to ufc.com. Should say. Or head to the fight club site on ufc.com
DCRage
10/9/10 4:59:36PM
They're the same regardless of where they are. Typically that's about 3 hours before the main card is to begin, and it looks like it's an 8 PM GMT start...so I'd get there by 4 PM.
johnride
10/14/10 12:53:58AM
Michael bisping vs akiyama- Hard to sya but if i had to pick some one at gun point i would pick Bisping i don't he gets the respect he should get because of that whole Henderson thing...that and in my book sexy man is 0-2 in the UFC i think he lost to Alen...but still i have to give it to him he brings it..

Rampage vs Lyoto machida- again another hard one but if i had to pick i would pick Rampage i think the blue print to Machida is a strong technical fighter Rampage my not be the most technical guy in the world but he does have power...actually the more i think about the more i would give it Lyoto XD....but who ever losses i don't they he would be cut...Rampage and Machida are two big names and both coming of one lost...the winner is one or two steps closer to the belt one foe Lyoto and two for Rampage...

Rashad evans vs Shogun- My money is on Evans....Shogun has shown hard times with wrestlers..and that's all Evans has been doing lately.....so yeah one boring win...

Cain velasquez vs Brock lesnar- As much as i would love to see Cain take it home i think Lesner is juts to big...i can't see him picking up Lesnar the way he does with other fighters...but i think he has one hell of as shot =]

Jake shields vs martin kempman- I am kinda hateing on Jake after he beat hendo..but the guys does have talent...but then Kampman is no push over look at what he did to Thiago...if i had to pick one Jake because of his wrestling...damn wrestling...all ways wins fights...

Tito ortiz vs jake hamill- Yes i agree Ortiz does need to WIN he has not won since 06..06!! four years ago..and that was to an old Ken....but on that note he did look good against Evans and could of won that...and he held his own with Loyoto and it was a split lost to Forst..so my money is on Ortiz even if it was not because of the record thing...matt just is not up there yes..but i see good things for him...maybe...

Matt hughes vs bj penn-.....wow...i still cant believe this fights going to happen =] !!....hard hard one to call if BJ does lose that Three in a row...but i don't think Dana would cut him...he has keeped other fights with same records and BJ does have a big name ..as far as how this fight looks...idk...Matt has been looking great...but BJ in the other hand....not so great.....and see his problem was not his weight..so i don;t see what going up would solve..
10/17/10 6:49:36PM

Posted by johnride

Michael bisping vs akiyama- Hard to sya but if i had to pick some one at gun point i would pick Bisping i don't he gets the respect he should get because of that whole Henderson thing...that and in my book sexy man is 0-2 in the UFC i think he lost to Alen...but still i have to give it to him he brings it..

Rampage vs Lyoto machida- again another hard one but if i had to pick i would pick Rampage i think the blue print to Machida is a strong technical fighter Rampage my not be the most technical guy in the world but he does have power...actually the more i think about the more i would give it Lyoto XD....but who ever losses i don't they he would be cut...Rampage and Machida are two big names and both coming of one lost...the winner is one or two steps closer to the belt one foe Lyoto and two for Rampage...

Rashad evans vs Shogun- My money is on Evans....Shogun has shown hard times with wrestlers..and that's all Evans has been doing lately.....so yeah one boring win...

Cain velasquez vs Brock lesnar- As much as i would love to see Cain take it home i think Lesner is juts to big...i can't see him picking up Lesnar the way he does with other fighters...but i think he has one hell of as shot =]

Jake shields vs martin kempman- I am kinda hateing on Jake after he beat hendo..but the guys does have talent...but then Kampman is no push over look at what he did to Thiago...if i had to pick one Jake because of his wrestling...damn wrestling...all ways wins fights...

Tito ortiz vs jake hamill- Yes i agree Ortiz does need to WIN he has not won since 06..06!! four years ago..and that was to an old Ken....but on that note he did look good against Evans and could of won that...and he held his own with Loyoto and it was a split lost to Forst..so my money is on Ortiz even if it was not because of the record thing...matt just is not up there yes..but i see good things for him...maybe...

Matt hughes vs bj penn-.....wow...i still cant believe this fights going to happen =] !!....hard hard one to call if BJ does lose that Three in a row...but i don't think Dana would cut him...he has keeped other fights with same records and BJ does have a big name ..as far as how this fight looks...idk...Matt has been looking great...but BJ in the other hand....not so great.....and see his problem was not his weight..so i don;t see what going up would solve..

Who's Jake Hamill?