Quebec denies David Loiseau license to fight John Salter at UFC 113 in Montreal

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Quebec denies David Loiseau license to fight John Salter at UFC 113 in Montreal
runningman08
4/27/10 2:18:12PM
LAS VEGAS - Montreal middleweight David (The Crow) Loiseau's return to the UFC did not last long.

A source confirmed Monday that the mixed martial arts fighter was replacing the injured Nick (The New Jersey Devil) Catone at UFC 113 on May 8 in Montreal.

But later Monday, the source said Loiseau was off the card, adding the reversal had to do with the local athletic commission.

Full Article -Here-
Pookie
4/27/10 4:01:29PM
Dang, Salter was about to make me alot of cash.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/27/10 5:13:46PM
This really bums me out. I was looking forward to Louiseau's return. I hope they release the reasons for the denial of a license.
Mr_Dead_Sexy
4/27/10 5:45:26PM
That's a shame. As much as I like Loiseau, I liked the underdog bonus that was coming with Salter just a little more.
BustedKnuckle
4/27/10 7:31:03PM
Bum deal for The Crow. Poor Salter has no idea whats going on now. A third opponent to think about how to fight with a weeks notice!!??!?!?!?
BlueSkiesBurn
4/27/10 7:40:17PM
If it's any consolation to Salter, they've had just as much time to get ready for him as he they. Still, I agree, this is a pretty bum deal and has got to be frustrating.
BlueSkiesBurn
4/27/10 8:00:32PM
You know this also got me thinking that if they change his opponent too many more times we won't even be able to lock a pick for that fight.
prozacnation1978
4/28/10 8:33:35AM
the crow doesn't fly again!!!