Punkass Details Forthcoming Tapout TV Show Revival with MMA@Work (powered by MMAPlayground)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Punkass Details Forthcoming Tapout TV Show Revival with MMA@Work (powered by MMAPlayground)
emfleek
12/9/11 9:58:42AM
If you've been a fan of the sport for any lengthy amount of time, you probably remember the Tapout TV Series that aired on Versus for 2 seasons from 2007 to 2008.

The series followed Mask, Punkass and SkySkrape as they traveled the country in search of up-and-coming fighters to sponsor.

Punkass joined hosts Josh Webb and Tim Herb on the weekly MMA@Work (powered by MMAPlayground) podcast this past Thursday and provided some details on the revival of the show.

FULL AUDIO
EXCERPT ONLY
BuffaloDave
12/9/11 10:15:00AM
I seen him lightly talking about something in the works on his twitter, to then further the speculation and announce the plans on the show was pretty cool.

Nice job on landing him for the show Fleek.
emfleek
12/9/11 10:17:20AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I seen him lightly talking about something in the works on his twitter, to then further the speculation and announce the plans on the show was pretty cool.

Nice job on landing him for the show Fleek.

Yep. I asked him about it on Twitter earlier this week and he responded saying that it was in the works. That lead to him being on the show.
emfleek
12/9/11 1:44:03PM
I added grappler0000's YouTube link to the original post in case you'd prefer to not listen to the whole podcast. You SHOULD listen to the whole thing, though.

grappler0000
12/9/11 1:49:05PM
The poor folks in the Facebook world don't know what they're missing
emfleek
12/9/11 1:51:27PM

Posted by grappler0000

The poor folks in the Facebook world don't know what they're missing

I don't have access from work but I'll be posting it on Facebook later today.
Poor_Franklin
12/9/11 5:26:08PM
very exciting