Punching Power

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Punching Power
placente
7/10/09 6:05:55PM
i had a question that's been on my mind for a while, is there a way you can how strong your punches are?? any way to know if you have a deadly punch?? like chuck lidell. Cuz i feel that i do but im not sure, i wanna find out without fighting somebody
Jackelope
7/10/09 6:18:54PM

Sorry.. I had to
BarryScott
7/13/09 11:05:13AM
Dude we all think our punches are powerful.
telnights
7/13/09 3:37:35PM
Stance, footwork, your form, and training build power. There isn't one thing that builds power its a combination of things.
Mattchoo
7/15/09 1:42:19PM
Show us a video link to yourself on youtube, we will cast our opinions. Im going for no power.
jocka
7/24/09 4:44:36PM

Posted by Jackelope

Sorry.. I had to

lol we have one of these at my gym(not the kimbo one but our gym logos), we bring it out to events and have guys that think they hit hard punch it. It is one of them most hilarious thing ever lol.

RNC
7/24/09 4:49:23PM

Posted by jocka

Posted by Jackelope

Sorry.. I had to

lol we have one of these at my gym(not the kimbo one but our gym logos), we bring it out to events and have guys that think they hit hard punch it. It is one of them most hilarious thing ever lol.

What the hell is it?
jocka
7/24/09 4:51:34PM

Posted by RNC

Posted by jocka

Posted by Jackelope

Sorry.. I had to

What the hell is it?

The thing is that the speed ball is not out, if you look at the side picture right under where it says KIMBO 305.com there is a speed ball. You just need to click on the start button and it sticks out then you can hit the hell out of it.
Wing
8/5/09 4:29:07AM
Definitely misread the original post lol
A-ROCC
8/30/09 11:41:13PM
yeah everyone thinks they have K.O power.
haggiswashere
9/9/09 12:15:13AM

Its all in the hips! its all in the hips!