I want to punch Todd Hoffman in the Face.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I want to punch Todd Hoffman in the Face.
SpiderSilva
2/10/13 6:08:50PM
Dave tells him not to start a new cut while Dave hours home to take care of him family.

What the hell does Todd do? Start a nw cut while Dave is gone and does it at night while Daves crew is sleeping AND ALMOST BREAKS THE WASH PLANT.

Todd is the worst thing that could happen to his team. its starting to look like Dave may just hit him.

I bet it would have been 150 Oz of gold not 107Oz.

Fucking Parker has a death wish.
emfleek
2/10/13 6:15:42PM
So yeah...

WTF are you talking about, dude? lol
Chael_Sonnen
2/10/13 6:18:43PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Dave tells him not to start a new cut while Dave hours home to take care of him family.

What the hell does Todd do? Start a nw cut while Dave is gone and does it at night while Daves crew is sleeping AND ALMOST BREAKS THE WASH PLANT.

Todd is the worst thing that could happen to his team. its starting to look like Dave may just hit him.

I bet it would have been 150 Oz of gold not 107Oz.

Fucking Parker has a death wish.

Hey bro......
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
SpiderSilva
2/10/13 6:22:34PM

Posted by emfleek

So yeah...

WTF are you talking about, dude? lol

Gold Rush season 3.
Budgellism
2/10/13 6:23:00PM
Gold Rush. A lot of people aren't going to know what you're talking about though
SpiderSilva
2/10/13 6:25:54PM
Here is king FRICK up himself
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Bubbles
2/10/13 7:54:06PM

(if this was sherdog) this thread is now about panda bears

SpiderSilva
2/10/13 8:46:25PM

Posted by bubbles

This guys packing some heat.
prozacnation1978
2/10/13 8:51:38PM
Who the Fuck is Todd Hoffman??
SpiderSilva
2/10/13 9:17:38PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Who the Fuck is Todd Hoffman??

The leader on gold rush(a show in discovery). Everything he touches turns to shit. He runs all of their machines too hard and they end up breaking.

This season they ran 2 steperate teams. 1 his the other was the guy who always gets them outta a jam. Well Todd fucked up so bad the had to make one team because he broke his fancy new high tech wash plant(seperates gold from dirt) so they can't do shit. Todds team does night shift almost breaks the other teams wash plant. Dave the good team leader creator of his teams wash plant has to leave for a few days. Tells Todd not to digg in a new spot because it will run the team too thin and no one will be able to keep an eye in the wash plant. Well Todd didn't listen and sure enough the fucking machine almost broke but started pumping too much water through the wash plant which could wash away gold out of the traps. they ended up with 107 ounces. But it could've been more if Todd didn't Fuck up and Dave looked pissed.
george112
2/10/13 10:33:10PM
Dude fuck todd he is an idiot. I now hate him more then the dakota boys
tcunningham
2/11/13 12:28:05AM
i get pissed at todd also. seems like everything he touches turns to shit. his decision making skills are terrible. dave should be heading that entire operation.
postman
2/11/13 8:43:23AM
I woke up early Saturday to catch it on demand. I woke my gf up due to me calling him a fucking dumb ass. I'm just suprised he is doing any work at all. For the longest time I wasn't sure he could run a machine.
airkerma
2/11/13 10:29:11AM
Back when these kinds of shows were cool and men were men, except Moi, he was never a man.
SpiderSilva
2/11/13 12:33:52PM

Posted by airkerma

Back when these kinds of shows were cool and men were men, except Moi, he was never a man.

Rip Phil Harris