Public Bathroom. Do you flush?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Public Bathroom. Do you flush?
POLL: Do you flush?
Yes 80% (33)
No 20% (8)
Shawn91111
12/7/08 4:20:16AM
I'm at work and nature called when I wondered into the public bathroom. The overwhelming stench of hour or day old urine hit me like a ton of bricks. Sure enough when I ventured over to the urinals all 3 had yet to be flushed. So my question is in a public bathroom do you honestly flush or not?
bobbydoomocculta
12/7/08 4:23:50AM
I don't touch anything in a public toilet... I crap in parks before I crap in public toilets... that's just me...

one with the nature...
decken
12/7/08 5:16:05AM
The reason public bathrooms are messed up is because of mother fers who dont flush and it fing pisses me off. So •••• anyone who does not flush.
Pookie
12/7/08 5:32:05AM
What bothers me is not the left over pee in the urinal, nor the Diarhea saturated toilets... no, it is the purposeful shit in the urinal or the patented "Piss all over the walls" technique that really grinds my gears.

I mean, who tries that poop in the urinal shit. Its a PUBLIC bathroom... i wonder how many people have walked in to one and just come accross a guy squating over a urinal dropping a dastardly deuce. Its insane how frequent the poop in the urinal appears... when do they find time for this manuever? Its mind boggling at times...

Yes i flush, as long as its sanitary enough to touch the handle. Ive fallen for the "Im going to piss on the flush handle" prank and it was infuriating... i always check with a tissue paper now.

I am not an innocent though, as i myself am guilty of the field goal urination technique. Where i keep stepping back farther and farther until i can no longer get it into the toilet through proper trajectory and velocity. you got to push the boundaries!!! even if it leads to a mess at times.

damnit im just as bad as the rest of them...
dannyfrank
12/7/08 7:00:47AM

Posted by Pookie

What bothers me is not the left over pee in the urinal, nor the Diarhea saturated toilets... no, it is the purposeful shit in the urinal or the patented "Piss all over the walls" technique that really grinds my gears.

I mean, who tries that poop in the urinal shit. Its a PUBLIC bathroom... i wonder how many people have walked in to one and just come accross a guy squating over a urinal dropping a dastardly deuce. Its insane how frequent the poop in the urinal appears... when do they find time for this manuever? Its mind boggling at times...

Yes i flush, as long as its sanitary enough to touch the handle. Ive fallen for the "Im going to piss on the flush handle" prank and it was infuriating... i always check with a tissue paper now.

I am not an innocent though, as i myself am guilty of the field goal urination technique. Where i keep stepping back farther and farther until i can no longer get it into the toilet through proper trajectory and velocity. you got to push the boundaries!!! even if it leads to a mess at times.

damnit im just as bad as the rest of them...

haha! i do the field goal thing too

as for me, i usually always flush. if im at a urinal, i just use my hand, but i refuse to use my hand in one of the stalls. when im in a stall, i just kick the handle to flush it.
RNC
12/7/08 7:54:49AM
I always flush unless the urinal/stall has missed something like ten flushes, then I just say forget it. Always the elbow flush for the urinal though, and the foot flush for the stall. I never touch anything.
beerman77
12/7/08 12:28:36PM
i hate the public bath rooms that have a round tub with a fountain in the center ... no flushing required.. but kinda feeels like i am going to i circle jerk or something... the old king dome used to have them... also troff,s with ice in them.. what the hell is that,, then your pee splashed back at you
aaa9erh8er
12/7/08 12:32:59PM
im the guy that pisses on the TP jus tto do it becouse i wont use a public toilet period ill wait or shit my self but when i used to i wouldnt flush with my hands ever
Pitbull09
12/7/08 2:13:54PM
I work at a Mac Donalds and use to have to clean the restrooms often. Its complete bullshit how every time I had to flush every urinal. I just don't understand why its so hard. And the biggest frustration is as I clean it, people will come in, piss, not flush, and walk out without washing their hands. Are they really that busy to not even wash their hands?
It is just so disguisting how many people there are that have no good hygene and Im not even talking about people who sabotage the bathrooms. I keep very clean and wash my hands about two full minutes with hot water and soap but it makes me wonder how quick my hands must get with assholes who dont wash their hands touching everything.
Solidus
12/7/08 2:22:14PM
I dont know why but what bothers me most is finding snuff dripping all over the sides of the bowl, or sometimes people will hock up a wad of snot and just leave it floating like egg yolk in the toilet

I'll usually flush, but if the bathroom is already in bad shape I'll hold my breath, do my buisness and get out asap
breakdown5
12/7/08 2:40:24PM
I will every where except at rock shows. By the end of the night the bathroom is destroyed by 3 hrs. of hundreds of drunk dudes pissing all over the place. I'll chance sneaking into the ladies room instead. They are always way cleaner.
george112
12/7/08 2:52:24PM
funny stuff guys:-

i personally dont flush a urinal.but when ina stall i use my foot to flush
MMAcca
12/7/08 4:23:39PM
Gotta flush always
Rollins
12/7/08 4:40:08PM
I voted yes on flushing unless it's something I'm proud of that I think others might appreciate.
bobbydoomocculta
12/7/08 6:08:44PM
On a side note... here's a list of strange places where Bobby Doom Occulta has taken a crap...

1. My bedroom... my mum was in the shower... So I came up with "the plastic bag technique"

2. The backyard... my mum was in the shower again... when my dad found it he thought it was the neighbors dog so I just ran with it...

3. Outside the door of the public toilets at the local football oval... I was drunk... The toilets were locked... It was a protest bog...

4. On the side of a freeway... It was night but there was cars and I got some honks... I used "the goon box technique" on that one...

5. Behind A tree in the middle of a park.... Broad daylight... That was a quick one...

6. In my car... Plastic bag technique again... I put it in somebody's bin... 20 seconds later the garbage truck came and took it away for me... Almost as if someone had them on speed-dial...

I think that's all of em... Just thought I'd share... thanks for your time!
warglory
12/7/08 10:38:47PM
I always flush, and if I'm at a rock/metal show, I limit myself to pissing only when the toilets are all totaled to begin with.
beerman77
12/7/08 11:08:17PM

Posted by warglory

I always flush, and if I'm at a rock/metal show, I limit myself to pissing only when the toilets are all totaled to begin with.

limits are good..
#1 rule of mine .. never shhhhpooop in a bar...emergency only
bigbubbano23
12/8/08 3:09:34PM
only if it's automatic
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/8/08 6:19:25PM
I hit the flusher with my shoe, no harm no foul
jakeiceman
12/8/08 11:27:58PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

On a side note... here's a list of strange places where Bobby Doom Occulta has taken a crap...

1. My bedroom... my mum was in the shower... So I came up with "the plastic bag technique"

2. The backyard... my mum was in the shower again... when my dad found it he thought it was the neighbors dog so I just ran with it...

3. Outside the door of the public toilets at the local football oval... I was drunk... The toilets were locked... It was a protest bog...

4. On the side of a freeway... It was night but there was cars and I got some honks... I used "the goon box technique" on that one...

5. Behind A tree in the middle of a park.... Broad daylight... That was a quick one...

6. In my car... Plastic bag technique again... I put it in somebody's bin... 20 seconds later the garbage truck came and took it away for me... Almost as if someone had them on speed-dial...

I think that's all of em... Just thought I'd share... thanks for your time!

Ok in all of these examples, not once did you mention whiping your ass, nor did it sound like toilet paper was available at these locations.......please.....please tell me you werent walking around with mudd butt dude!