prozacnation nomination

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » prozacnation nomination
« Previous Page | Next Page »
prozacnation1978
8/17/12 12:03:56PM
Thanks guys for nominating me and making it official
I absolutely love this site. Everytime I meet a new fan or friend getting into MMA. I always tell them to hit up the playground.

I enjoy posting. Enjoy the news. And absolutely love the fantasy game. I am very good at secondary league but Ufc I have my waves of ups and downs.

I go on Ufc fight club here and there to bitch mostly hoping Dana white reads the forums. I apologize if I seem moody about fight cards. Believe me I am like 75% more of a ass on fight club forums.

I am so glad i found this site when I did. It's been a pleasure!!
Aether
8/17/12 12:09:57PM
All 5 are well deserved.
prophecy033
8/17/12 12:11:50PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Thanks guys for nominating me and making it official
I absolutely love this site. Everytime I meet a new fan or friend getting into MMA. I always tell them to hit up the playground.

I enjoy posting. Enjoy the news. And absolutely love the fantasy game. I am very good at secondary league but Ufc I have my waves of ups and downs.

I go on Ufc fight club here and there to bitch mostly hoping Dana white reads the forums. I apologize if I seem moody about fight cards. Believe me I am like 75% more of a ass on fight club forums.

I am so glad i found this site when I did. It's been a pleasure!!

Spoken like a true Top Poster
KungFuMaster
8/17/12 1:27:45PM
Congratulations to the new Top Posters of Playground. 4 of them were from my list which include Prophecy, Pmoney, Prozac, and Chael_Sonnen so I can't complain. They were long overdue for a Top Poster badge if you ask me.

I want to hear speeches.
Pookie
8/17/12 1:33:43PM
Recount!
Poor_Franklin
8/17/12 2:51:15PM

Posted by Pookie

Recount!

you got hosed!
kopower
8/17/12 3:58:15PM
Congrats guys. Well deserved
KungFuMaster
8/17/12 4:34:34PM
I agree. If anyone is to receive another Top Poster badge, it should be Pookie. I mean, come on? Just ask yourself, "What could possibly be more important than Pookie?" The man, the myth, the legend - the Pookie.

In these parks, we have angry posters who will jump at every opportunity to hammer someone but none are as ferocious as the Pookie. We have posters who preach Peace on Earth and Good will toward men but none are as kind, loving and forgiving as the Pookie. Its hate can be as dark as the other side of the moon. Its love can be as bright and magical as the northern skies if you believe in him. Pookie is not just a name or term of endearment. Pookie is a symbol of faith, a fossil of time, a cornerstone of hope.... He is the Ying to your Yang and the Yang to your Ying. He is the myth, the legend, the Pookie.

And even-though Pookie does not have another top poster badge to add to his collection, he need not wear one. The Top Poster badges are wearing him in honor of his greatness - hence the "P" in Poster. That particular "P" was taken directly from his name, Pookie. In genesis, chapter 2, verse 5 of the Book of Pookie, it reads the following.

" And God reached into the flesh of Pookie and pulled out a rib. I now give you a partner ( hence the "P" again ). Now go, be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth."

When you wear your Top Poster badges, wear it with pride and know - the Pookie is with you for all eternity.
Aether
8/17/12 4:37:52PM
Never in my life have I seen anyone who can use so many words to say so little. It's almost like a super-power.
KungFuMaster
8/17/12 4:47:55PM

Posted by Aether

Never in my life have I seen anyone who can use so many words to say so little. It's almost like a super-power.

You really need to relax and lighten up. Stop being so uptight.

My post is strictly for fun which is something you should try doing.
Shawn91111
8/17/12 5:11:36PM

Posted by Aether

Agreed

Bubbles
8/17/12 5:18:14PM
Thank you MMAPG for the nominations and thank you mods for selecting me as part of the "top poster badge class of 08/12". I sometimes used to spend 3h+ a day on sherturd...I now spend that time over here I spread the word about this site to all of my friends who are into MMA trying to make it grow. It's also the only site I have ever paid for and don't plan on stopping.

you guys rock
Shawn91111
8/17/12 5:19:57PM

Posted by Bubbles

Thank you MMAPG for the nominations and thank you mods for selecting me as part of the "top poster badge class of 08/12". I sometimes used to spend 3h+ a day on sherturd...I now spend that time over here I spread the word about this site to all of my friends who are into MMA trying to make it grow. It's also the only site I have ever paid for and don't plan on stopping.

you guys rock

Congrats man
KungFuMaster
8/17/12 5:49:21PM
Chael_Sonnen is a damn good troll but some - they're just trolls.
MMAcca
8/17/12 6:00:30PM
Missed this thread.. B*****d!!!

I'm glad some of the people i would have nominated got badges (prozac, Bubbles & Chael_Sonnen) but i cannot believe that Hotrodttt was overlooked.

Consistently one of the most knowledgable posters to frequent the playground year after year after year after year.........

PS: Seems like every other PG member has some sort of side gamer badge nowadays, surely George112 is worthy of some sort of OG based badge.
papercut
8/17/12 6:58:27PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by iwannabesedated

Badges earned > Badges given,

Agreed, but for members who have been on since 07', come on everyday and post etc. Gone through the dark days of the playground and still came back it should say something.

this is truth.
george112
8/17/12 7:34:39PM

Posted by MMAcca

Missed this thread.. B*****d!!!

I'm glad some of the people i would have nominated got badges (prozac, Bubbles & Chael_Sonnen) but i cannot believe that Hotrodttt was overlooked.

Consistently one of the most knowledgable posters to frequent the playground year after year after year after year.........

PS: Seems like every other PG member has some sort of side gamer badge nowadays, surely George112 is worthy of some sort of OG based badge.

DUDE! Totally forgot to add you to my nominations (if they even mattered)

Your an OG. You deserve one. Lots of posts lots of props.
Also agree about hotrodttt maybe him having 17 accolades had something to do with it.

Yeah man you'd think so. 1/07 is a long time member . Some of the mods havent even been here that long. Granted I don't post as much as them but they were never banned for something dumb to make them stop/want to stop posting here.

I'll get mine someday maybe. With enough OG Props floating around here we'll see.

Aether
8/17/12 7:56:09PM
I wasn't part of the discussions, but I would guess that they probably determined that hodrodttt doesn't post enough.
Poor_Franklin
8/17/12 8:22:30PM

Posted by Aether

I wasn't part of the discussions, but I would guess that they probably determined that hodrodttt doesn't post enough.

having a social life does have its drawbacks
Bubbles
8/17/12 8:28:09PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Aether

as does pooping during a beej
Aether
8/17/12 8:33:03PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Aether

I wouldn't know.
george112
8/17/12 8:39:54PM

Posted by Aether

I feel like post frequency is irrelevant to whether he deserves one
prophecy033
8/17/12 8:56:48PM

Posted by george112

Posted by Aether

I agree but to play advocate, when you don't post a lot its easy to forget off the top of your head. I forgot about him because he didn't quickly come to mind but if I had he would have been in my list I sent to the mods.
george112
8/17/12 9:03:07PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

Posted by Aether

I agree but to play advocate, when you don't post a lot its easy to forget off the top of your head. I forgot about him because he didn't quickly come to mind but if I had he would have been in my list I sent to the mods.

I get what your saying

But he was on some members list. Mine included.

I only say its irrelevant because the most of the mods with the exception of cowcatcher and grappler really don't post much at all but they all have top poster badges.
Shawn91111
8/17/12 9:11:46PM

Posted by george112

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

Posted by Aether

I get what your saying

I only say its irrelevant because the most of the mods with the exception of cowcatcher and grappler really don't post much at all but they all have top poster badges.

And its been said many times before in Top Poster badge threads over the years. Mods have said props and post counts are not really factored in.

Example, Fullerene had a really low Post and Prop count and had received one.
prophecy033
8/17/12 9:13:38PM

Posted by george112

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

Posted by Aether

I get what your saying

yeah, they probably got those long ago in the pre DCRage era, he turned a lot of folks off from the site and every lady he ever came in contact with.
george112
8/17/12 9:17:56PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by george112

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

Posted by Aether

I get what your saying

And its been said many times before in Top Poster badge threads over the years. Mods have said props and post counts are not really factored in.

So your agreeing with me right??

Also I noticed fullerene too. Also Stickan is another example
prophecy033
8/17/12 9:19:40PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by george112

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112

Posted by Aether

I get what your saying

I get what you're saying Shawn

Quality > Quantity
prophecy033
8/17/12 9:20:46PM

Posted by george112

SmileR as well I believe
george112
8/17/12 9:35:07PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by george112