prozacnation nomination

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » prozacnation nomination
« Previous Page | Next Page »
george112
8/16/12 4:48:07PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

Posted by george112

Is there gonna be like a master nomination list posted in her?

If there's going to be a post in her I want it to be mine

Haha

And I actually thought about editing my post but was too lazy
george112
8/16/12 4:49:03PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by iwannabesedated

Badges earned > Badges given,

Agreed, but for members who have been on since 07', come on everyday and post etc. Gone through the dark days of the playground and still came back it should say something.

I can agree with that
prophecy033
8/16/12 6:16:54PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by iwannabesedated

Badges earned > Badges given,

Agreed, but for members who have been on since 07', come on everyday and post etc. Gone through the dark days of the playground and still came back it should say something.

Pookie
8/16/12 6:21:22PM
This thread quickly became hilarious.

Pookie
8/16/12 6:30:15PM
Also, i'll gladly trade in my Top Poster badge, for a badge that says Pokemon Master.
backalley101
8/16/12 7:25:33PM
Me july 2007 is that OG ?
BuffaloDave
8/16/12 7:56:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Mods don't like me. Hell my boss don't even like me.

Maybe because you always type Ufc instead of UFC

I'm shocked you don't have a top poster badge, as long as I been here, you been cool, just be nice if you would respond more, when people ask you a question about something you posted.
prophecy033
8/16/12 8:58:15PM

Posted by backalley101

Yes BackAlley, we are OG's
prozacnation1978
8/16/12 9:39:39PM

Posted by Rabi

I've been to about 10 UFC events live, it such a buzz!

In two weeks Ufc 151 will be my 24 th live Ufc event
I have a blast everyday. Meet a lot of cool people and have wicked times

Before I reach 30 th my goal is to finally meet at least one
MMA playground member at a event.

Haven't met one yet
prozacnation1978
8/16/12 9:41:32PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I'm shocked you don't have a top poster badge, as long as I been here, you been cool, just be nice if you would respond more, when people ask you a question about something you posted.

Sorry man

I just work a lot. And I jump on when i can to post my two cents. I hardly ever go back to the same post unless its about me. It's hard not too
kopower
8/16/12 9:46:42PM

Posted by Rabi

Haven't met one yet

C'mon up to MN. There should be a few of us going from our fight camp. After the fights, head back over to my place so I can take a pic like your av, with you laying in my bead in the background.

In all seriousness though, me and Bojangalz, plus a few others from our fight camp are more than likely going. I'll even buy you a drink if we meet up.
kopower
8/16/12 9:48:14PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by backalley101

We are the 7-07 gangsta's
prophecy033
8/16/12 9:52:17PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by backalley101

BuffaloDave
8/16/12 10:05:18PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Sorry man

I just work a lot. And I jump on when i can to post my two cents. I hardly ever go back to the same post unless its about me. It's hard not too

It's all good man, real life gets in the way, your're the Stone Cold of the Playground, instead of Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave, you got Sign On, Post, Leave lol.
lohmann
8/16/12 10:07:37PM

Posted by prophecy033

Five years ago? I wonder if that was before I could legally drink or not.

Damn, it has been a long time.
george112
8/16/12 10:13:07PM
I joined a month after I turned 16
hotrodttt
8/16/12 10:52:09PM
My nominations:

Prophecy
KFM
P$
Buffalo Dave
Shawn
Bubbles
george
chael sonnen
george112
8/16/12 11:27:14PM
My nominations:

Hottrodtt
Pmoney
Bubbles
Prophecy
Prozac
Chael
Buffalo
Shawn
prozacnation1978
8/16/12 11:43:27PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by backalley101

I am at 7-07 gangsta too!!!
prozacnation1978
8/16/12 11:47:07PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Rabi

Haven't met one yet

C'mon up to MN. There should be a few of us going from our fight camp. After the fights, head back over to my place so I can take a pic like your av, with you laying in my bead in the background.

In all seriousness though, me and Bojangalz, plus a few others from our fight camp are more than likely going. I'll even buy you a drink if we meet up.

I would love to go but I would be able to get the time off from work this Oct. Great card though. I put in for Sept and Dec for fights. It's hard getting time off. A lot of ass kissing involved.
Bubbles
8/16/12 11:47:28PM
top posters :
prophecy
p$
shawn
hotrodttt
chael_sonnen
buffalodave
prozac
george
shanetpain (although hes barely a year old)
mmacca

misc:
pookie (i agree with Pokemon master)
Kpro (for a suprise van badge)
DD (something sexist )
KingCmb
8/17/12 12:49:34AM
i was 15 i think when i originally joined and god damn did i learn fast you gotta around here or the smart posters ....and cheal_sonnen will destroy you but thats why we have the best posters around
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/17/12 1:07:00AM
A few that come to mind:

george112
MMAcca
Prophecy
BlueSkiesBurn
SpiderSilva
hotrodttt
pmoney
Boo_Radley21
lohmann
bjj1605
prozacnation
prophecy033
8/17/12 1:10:22AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by backalley101

I am at 7-07 gangsta too!!!

Musta been a good month
cowcatcher
8/17/12 7:49:33AM
Badges are out, and although many were deserving and will no doubt earn their Top Poster badge in time, there were only 5 to give out. There was much debate, alliances were formed and broken, and after locking ourselves in a room for what seemed like days we finally came to our conclusion. Without further adieu, here are the new recipients:

prozacnation1978
Bubbles
prophecy033
pmoney
Chael_Sonnen

Also, BuffaloDave got his well deserved News Hound badge.

Thanks for helping us out with nominations PG. To the five of you that just got the badge, you will be receiving your autographed picture of the mods in a nude pyramid soon. Treasure it, but just don't end up like that 16 year old kid from Brazil.. Congrats guys!
george112
8/17/12 8:27:03AM
Congrats guys

Looks like I have 5 more years to wait
Chael_Sonnen
8/17/12 9:27:00AM

I don't always talk shit.....and when I don't, I always find time to say - - - THANK YOU!

Hey Bones Jonesy.......I know you are drooling over my adult beverage, but if ya want it, bring your cool Lion twitter image over here with your two lady friends (wife excluded) and get a free face slap from yours truly, the next LHW Champ - - Chael_Sonnen
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
8/17/12 10:22:20AM
Thanks CC and the rest of the mods(Captain) for taking the time to look over these nominations. I also wanna give Congrats to P$,C_S, Bubs and prozac for making these forums fun to be apart of. There are a few of you guys that will absolutely get you Top Poster badge soon. Just keep up the good work
Chael_Sonnen
8/17/12 10:50:36AM

Posted by prophecy033

Thanks CC and the rest of the mods(Captain) for taking the time to look over these nominations. I also wanna give Congrats to P$,C_S, Bubs and prozac for making these forums fun to be apart of. There are a few of you guys that will absolutely get you Top Poster badge soon. Just keep up the good work

This forum is the Dan Henderson of the MMA elite - - which translates to the P4P Best
pmoney
8/17/12 11:08:53AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by prophecy033

This forum is the Dan Henderson of the MMA elite - - which translates to the P4P Best

I second all of these sentiments!

Its not even 8am my time. When I wake up, I roll over and the first thing I check is the Playground. And that's because of all of you guys are awesome.

I started playing and posting, admittedly just out of boredom and curiosity. But it wasn't long before I was hooked. I wanted to post as much videos as possible. I wanted to get the news out asap. I wanted to do everything I could to attempt to bring traffic to the site I love. I try to prop first time posters, be they new members or old members chiming in for the first time.

And while it's just my perception, and I take no credit, it seems like the community is stronger than ever. Thanks to DTM, Hippy, CC, Telnights, Ncordless, Grappler0000, and Rabi for all their work. Thanks to everyone who nominated me. Thanks to all the news and video posters. And thanks to all the forum posters on this site for making MMA Playground my true on-line home.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8