prozacnation nomination

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » prozacnation nomination
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Budgellism
8/15/12 8:54:22PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Speaking of Pookie, is it pronounced Poe-Ky or is it Pooh-Kye-eh? Now that I think about it, sounds better as Pooh-Kye-eh. It has that Native American tongue to it and if I remembered correctly, Pookie did say he is part Native American.

In my head I say poo-key.
KungFuMaster
8/15/12 8:58:36PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by KungFuMaster

Speaking of Pookie, is it pronounced Poe-Ky or is it Pooh-Kye-eh? Now that I think about it, sounds better as Pooh-Kye-eh. It has that Native American tongue to it and if I remembered correctly, Pookie did say he is part Native American.

This sounds even more Native American. "Po-oh-Kye-eh!
kopower
8/15/12 9:12:01PM

Posted by george112

Prozac definitely deserves one
As does prophecy and pmoney

I'd like one

Past bans and warnings shouldnt even count for me since the things they were for are the norm around here now.

I'm sure the mods would agree with me about the warnings/bans. However if I deserve one, that's at their discretion

*knocks on wooden table. And crosses fingers

George deserves a OG badge for sure. Come to think of it, a Playground OG badge would be badass
prophecy033
8/15/12 9:13:38PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by KungFuMaster

This sounds even more Native American. "Po-oh-Kye-eh!

I think its pronounced poo-kie
prophecy033
8/15/12 9:18:32PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by george112

I'd like one

Past bans and warnings shouldnt even count for me since the things they were for are the norm around here now.

I'm sure the mods would agree with me about the warnings/bans. However if I deserve one, that's at their discretion

George deserves a OG badge for sure. Come to think of it, a Playground OG badge would be badass

Damn good idea KO
infestructure
8/15/12 9:29:25PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Posted by george112

I'd like one

Damn good idea KO

For sure, but I'd like to know how long you need to be here for an OG badge. I think there should be an Image Poster badge too, for those who bring color and light into our dreary forums.

P.S- I agree about George needing a badge, he's been nothing but a pleasure to converse with since I got here
george112
8/15/12 9:36:46PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by george112

I'd like one

That feeling when something inspirational happens in a movie and you get like the goosebumps or whatever.

Just happened to me

Thanks my man
shaneTpain
8/15/12 10:03:34PM
Hey that shaneTpain guy should get a badge!
shaneTpain
8/15/12 10:04:16PM

Posted by shaneTpain

grappler0000
8/15/12 10:10:17PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Pookie

Hey guys, Me. That is all.

agreed. Pookie should have 2 Top Poster badges.

I agree one million percent. In fact, Pookie deserves his own, unique Pookie badge, if for no other reason than being the king of boastful self aggrandizing I try to learn by his example.

As for Aether and all the gents suggesting I should have a top poster badge, thank you very much however, with my previous warnings and my own not so subtle hints towards the same end, I don't know that I'll be up for nomination anytime soon.

Plus once they find out I sent you all cash via paypal to nominate me via post, I'll probably have to wait a few more years

It's only bribery if you pay a mod. What you did is called lobbying. That's completely fair game.
prophecy033
8/15/12 10:25:27PM

Posted by grappler0000

It's only bribery if you pay a mod. What you did is called lobbying. That's completely fair game.

kopower
8/15/12 10:40:34PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Posted by shaneTpain

Aether
8/15/12 11:30:12PM
For the record, I do not support KungFu Master's nomination, not that it matters.
prophecy033
8/15/12 11:45:18PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I want the news reporter badge, I posted news consistently ever since I joined.

KungFuMaster
8/15/12 11:57:23PM

Posted by Aether

For the record, I do not support KungFu Master's nomination, not that it matters.

I'll try to keep this civil.

You know? I think you and I know we can't see eye to eye. The Playground community knows we can't see eye to eye. When you write something awesome, I sure won't prop you. When I write something commendable, you sure as hell won't prop me. My point is - you don't need to let the community know you dislike me. That is a given.

Anyway, we just got through some fiery exchanges. I believe there is a grace period until we can do this again. According to my calculations, we are not due for another flame war until 4 more days. I like to take this time to interact with other posters and learn new tactics for when we engage again. I'll talk to you in four days or so.

Make that 2 weeks. I'm liking it right now.
Bubbles
8/16/12 12:00:08AM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Rabi

Posted by Shawn91111

They have to be in project mayhem

You got it wrong, its not be in Project Mayhem, its NOT be in Dark Horse

Bubbles
8/16/12 12:06:48AM
I think I should get mine AFTER prophecy, p$, hotrodttt (so he can add to his badge hording), and pookie's 2nd. I'd also like to nominate kpro for a suprise van badge
infestructure
8/16/12 1:37:49AM
This thread got out of hand didn't it?

One mention of a badge and you guys start fighting like rabid dogs

I'm joking, but I also think some people shouldn't voice their opinion when it comes to people they don't like. Live and let live, and if you don't like 'em, ignore 'em.
KungFuMaster
8/16/12 1:53:09AM

Posted by infestructure

This thread got out of hand didn't it?

One mention of a badge and you guys start fighting like rabid dogs

I'm joking, but I also think some people shouldn't voice their opinion when it comes to people they don't like. Live and let live, and if you don't like 'em, ignore 'em.

I completely agree. It is unprofessional to state your negative opinion of others in a thread like this one. This thread is officially designated by the mods for making nominations.

To shoot down someone's nomination(s) is rude and unbecoming and undeserving of a Top Poster Badge. A rightful top poster would know better not to do something like this to undermine the person doing the nominating and his candidate(s).
the-king
8/16/12 2:14:15AM
christ were about to be handin out badges like oprah hands out schools
Aether
8/16/12 2:25:15AM
Unprofessional? Well, good thing I don't work here. It's just my opinion. A lot of people have waited 3+ years to get them.
grappler0000
8/16/12 2:26:08AM

Posted by the-king

You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge!
cowcatcher
8/16/12 2:27:31AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by the-king

You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge! You get a badge!

Aether
8/16/12 2:36:52AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Do you wear a monocle and robe while swirling a brandy snifter when you're on the playground?

KungFuMaster
8/16/12 2:55:59AM
I was about to say "Not that my opinion matters" but you know what - my opinion does matter. I am a member of this site. This site is growing because I had something to do with it. Because my opinion does matter, I would like to say a few words if I may.

I came up with a list of nominations of members who I think are deserving. Out of that list, if any one is the most deserving - it is Prozacnation. I have said this before but I think it needs to be said again to really hit home - especially for this thread.

Prozacnation is by far the most level headed poster on this site. He could care less if you insult him. He posts his opinions and let it be. He does not stick around for flame wars which many of us crave. He has never insulted anyone's post, pride, manhood, or intellect. I think it is very fitting he receives the Top Poster badge. Some of us have taken his picture and have done all kinds of wonders with it and yet it bothers him - not one bit. I would be disappointed at the staff if Prozacnation did not receive a top poster badge after all the evaluations are done.
Cooler
8/16/12 3:17:06AM
I nominate P$ and Prozac
lohmann
8/16/12 3:29:06AM

Posted by Cooler

I nominate P$ and Prozac

This.

prophecy, Bubbles, Pookie x 2, Pookie x 3 and hotrod are also good choices.
infestructure
8/16/12 3:46:34AM
If I could nominate anyone it would be

Prophecy
Bubbles
Airkema
lohmann
sparky
buffalodave

oh and george112
Poor_Franklin
8/16/12 4:07:05AM
does hotrodtt really need another badge? i have to zoom out on my browser just to see all of them. when i unhide all of his badges, my computer runs slower.
Adrenaline
8/16/12 4:50:34AM
Can't we all just agree that Pookie is what is important here?

I nominate we change the site to PookiePlayground.com

I just checked, the domain is available.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8