Pros Picks: Griffin vs. Evans

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Pros Picks: Griffin vs. Evans
Wolfenstein
12/26/08 11:13:44AM
Sherdog.com spoke with dozens of professional fighters and trainers to get their take on the clash between “The Ultimate Fighter” season one and two winners. Who will get it right?

link
Jackelope
12/26/08 11:23:16AM
Very close call from all the fighters' perspectives, too.

Of course, that's assuming that these are actually what the fighters said Fricken Sherdog
hodge
12/26/08 11:40:39AM
Why ask Gabe Reudiger????

they obvioulsy bumped into him in the que for a buffet or something
higdon10
12/26/08 11:41:43AM

Posted by hodge

Why ask Gabe Reudiger????

I wondered the same thing.
Aether
12/26/08 1:00:59PM
well to be fair, just because he's a crybaby and a drama queen doesn't mean he doesn't know how to analyze a fight. The guy is still a fighter who has trained extensively in the sport, I don't see how being unable to cut weight makes his predictions less valid.
EvenFlow
12/26/08 1:21:10PM
Hm, I didnt know sherdog made those up, I agree with most assessments of this fight and am picking Forrest to grind out a decision again.

It's funny that people take the nipple pinching thing so seriously as if it's something significant to fighting and one of Jacksons' fighters will get beat after doing that, wheather it be Rashad, GSP et cetera.
CCPRIDE99
12/26/08 1:41:17PM
did jackson really go against rashad?
is he not at that camp anymore?
postman
12/26/08 1:58:32PM

Posted by CCPRIDE99

Not sure what you mean?
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
12/26/08 2:12:07PM
It reads weird, it was someone elses opinion(ron frazier) who in his statement mentioned greg jackson and for whatver reason jacksons name was highlighted, I thought that to at first but not the case-says he comes from a great camp working with greg jackson etc.
Princeofpunk
12/26/08 2:16:35PM
i love how the black men go for rashad

no more black on black crime!!!

and for the record

Gary goodridge isn't black
Wallass
12/26/08 2:36:19PM
Hm, I didnt know sherdog made those up, I agree with most assessments of this fight and am picking Forrest to grind out a decision again.

It's funny that people take the nipple pinching thing so seriously as if it's something significant to fighting and one of Jacksons' fighters will get beat after doing that, wheather it be Rashad, GSP et cetera.
-------

LOL not the reason i`m putting my bet on Rashad but funny nonetheless. I just think Rashad is gonna come up with a gameplan with Greg Jackson who also helped Jardine beat Forrest, and stick with it. I also think Rashad has better power in his hands. Ive been wrong before though but I do think this should be one hell of a fight!
Aether
12/26/08 2:41:23PM

Posted by CCPRIDE99

I had to read that twice as well, Jackson didn't make a comment, Ron Frazier said

"Rashad is an explosive, talented athlete and comes from a great camp with Greg Jackson. With that being said, Forrest by late rounds sub or decision."

But greg jackson's name appears as an orange hyperlink, as well as at the start of a new line, so it looks like this:

"Greg Jackson. With that being said, Forrest by late rounds sub or decision. "

It's really just someone else talking about Greg Jackson, but since he has a sherdog profile his name appears as a hyperlink, making it look like a quote.
bls1919
12/27/08 12:22:02AM

Posted by Aether

Posted by CCPRIDE99

I had to read that twice as well, Jackson didn't make a comment, Ron Frazier said

"Rashad is an explosive, talented athlete and comes from a great camp with Greg Jackson. With that being said, Forrest by late rounds sub or decision."

But greg jackson's name appears as an orange hyperlink, as well as at the start of a new line, so it looks like this:

It's really just someone else talking about Greg Jackson, but since he has a sherdog profile his name appears as a hyperlink, making it look like a quote.

hit ti right on the head. Jackson will definatly back his fighter. Can't wait to watch this fight. I say Forrest UD without a doubt.
CCPRIDE99
12/27/08 1:31:41PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by CCPRIDE99

i see now
against the old aggressive forrest id give it to rashad without a doubt. just a five round with the same result as the evans bonnar fight
but now its gonna be a lot tougher though i dont see forrest puttin rashad out at all hes just way too good
rashad by either early round ko or unanimous decision
jgtribbett
12/27/08 10:19:27PM
yeah, even the pros cannot decide upon this one