How many of your PROPS came from your Fight Camp mates?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » How many of your PROPS came from your Fight Camp mates?
Jipper
9/1/08 1:12:43AM
Just curious if I'm the only one here with nearly half my props coming from my fight camp mates? Of my amazing 44 props 20 have come from current or former members of the MMA Army. Maybe it's just me, I'm kinda the same way with women. Once they get to know me they get a lot more interested. Sad really because I'm a quiet guy .
jiujitsufreak74
9/1/08 1:16:37AM
well there was a thread about this before where we tried to figure out who propped who the most. i can just say that since the MMA Army is a big camp and that a lot of their members use the forums there is a good chance that they prop you frequently. i think Pookie was the one who propped me the most but i don't feel like going back and tallying all of them up again.

and my camp mates don't even make up 5% of my props because they are usually very frugal about giving out props
Ordep
9/1/08 1:35:09AM
small camp, not frequent forum posters but me.

0 props from them
DiabloFreak56
9/1/08 1:36:04AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

well there was a thread about this before where we tried to figure out who propped who the most. i can just say that since the MMA Army is a big camp and that a lot of their members use the forums there is a good chance that they prop you frequently. i think Pookie was the one who propped me the most but i don't feel like going back and tallying all of them up again.

my post to prop ratio is 5.8 posts for every 1 prop

and my camp mates don't even make up 5% of my props because they are usually very frugal about giving out props

hahah FRUGAL nice word usage
Aaronno9
9/1/08 8:02:27AM
Ive got way more props from mma army members than from my own fight camp. Its probably just becouse those guys all use the forums alot.
juanez13
9/1/08 8:55:33AM
Yea I get quite a bit props from our fight camp, as I give alot of the props also to memember of our camp. But as mentioned before I think it has to do more with most of our camp being active, and also having good posters.

Note: I do give props for discussion/responses from our fight camp forums, great discussions going on and some responses defenately deserve props. I give Cornish props all the time from posts in the fight camp forum even though he is banned
Rush
9/1/08 9:21:54AM
1 prop
grappler0000
9/1/08 10:40:15AM
Kracker_Jap
9/1/08 1:32:12PM
I think I have 2 from them....

But I do prop my team often and also guys from camps I like alot too...

Generally I like to prop under acheivers
dannyfrank
9/1/08 1:33:47PM
ive got 4 from my fellow campers
Zekeil
9/1/08 2:16:58PM
I've got 0 from my camp, I only have 4 props anyway...lol.
I've never been too much of a forum guy since sherdog was such a waste of time to post on. You get great info on there(well you use to) just not much intelligent conversation, so I stopped posting on there and never started on here.
I have been following these forums for awhile and everybody seems to be somewhat respectful and intelligent(at least about MMA) so I think I'm going to start posting more.

Sorry to go off subject, I do that sometimes.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Jipper
9/1/08 3:28:07PM
I guess it's just b/c I have a kick@$$ camp . I knew my camp mates are top notch which is part of what lead to this thread.
casey64
9/1/08 3:48:36PM

Posted by Jipper

I guess it's just b/c I have a kick@$$ camp . I knew my camp mates are top notch which is part of what lead to this thread.

:

juanez13
9/1/08 4:34:03PM

Posted by Jipper

I would have to agree with that statement.
SmileR
9/1/08 4:45:52PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Jipper

casey64
9/1/08 5:37:55PM
5, I then kicked one of them out of the camp, and he got banned.
Shawn91111
9/1/08 6:42:27PM
A lot of my props came from the MMA Army, they have really good posters and good quality discussions inside the camp
telnights
9/1/08 7:08:32PM
Hardly any of mine are from my fight camp. I think I have like 4 total.
voodoo-jitsu
9/1/08 8:45:21PM
2 of my
props r from my camp and its the same member (kracker_jap rules)
Jackelope
9/1/08 8:49:22PM
out of my last 20 props only 2 of them are from my camp members
Kracker_Jap
9/1/08 9:24:43PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

2 of my
props r from my camp and its the same member (kracker_jap rules)

I would prop for that but I have to share the love
bullettdodger
9/2/08 12:04:06AM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Jipper

MMAcca
9/2/08 6:00:50PM
Not that many for me...
Pookie
9/2/08 6:48:30PM

Posted by MMAcca

Not that many for me...

But how many came from Pookie?
Wolfenstein
9/3/08 4:49:22PM
I think two from my camp. Most of mine are from MMA Army members because as stated before they frequent the forums a lot more than others. I've also propped a lot of MMA Army members because typically they're good posters. So good to see camp rivalries don't get in the way of proper propping.
emfleek
9/3/08 4:56:17PM
22 of my 318 props have come from current and/or former teammates.

My teammates suck!!! WTF, guys!?!?