Props

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Props
Rabi
5/6/11 3:50:15PM
I was wondering if there was any way that we could prop posts that are made in our Camp Forum and not just the main forum?

I wasnt sure if this has been raised before but this defo something that I would like to be able to do.
grappler0000
5/6/11 3:55:40PM
No, you can't. While it would be nice to be able to do, it would also be a breeding ground for misuse.
Rabi
5/6/11 3:59:20PM
Fair enough, thanks for the quick responce, I thought there might have been a reason you couldnt do it but I thought I might as well ask.
emfleek
5/6/11 4:05:51PM

Posted by Rabi

Fair enough, thanks for the quick responce, I thought there might have been a reason you couldnt do it but I thought I might as well ask.

If I want to prop someone for a post in our camp forum, I click their name and then go to the last post they posted in the main forums and prop them there, indicating in the comments section why I'm propping them.
Rabi
5/6/11 4:10:06PM
Good idea mate, I didnt even think of that.
KungFuMaster
5/23/11 12:27:50AM
If I am not mistaken, I read the rules and regulations and it states one only has so many props to give.

How many props does one have to give?
ncordless
5/23/11 1:37:13AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

If I am not mistaken, I read the rules and regulations and it states one only has so many props to give.

There isn't a limit on total props, just the amount you can give one person before "sharing the love."
KungFuMaster
5/23/11 1:51:03AM

Posted by ncordless

There isn't a limit on total props, just the amount you can give one person before "sharing the love."

Thank you, ncordless. I have been holding back on giving props only because I am new. Getting props from a new guy probably does not mean much...
emfleek
5/23/11 8:59:09AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by KungFuMaster

I believe there may be a daily limit if I remember correctly.
KungFuMaster
5/23/11 12:12:04PM

Posted by emfleek

That sounds good. There are quite a handful of intelligent posters here which will be getting props from me if only they would post more in the main forum.

I know you guys are set in your ways around here but I like to encourage the members to post outside their respective camps as to be more receptive of new members and to increase the traffic flow.

I can see why some new members would not stay here long and it is not because the site is slow. It is because a lot of the members are strictly posting in their respective camps only. Just saying...
Pookie
5/24/11 4:47:06AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by ncordless

Posted by KungFuMaster

I can verify this. Happened to me plenty of times. Its around 20.
KungFuMaster
5/24/11 11:59:42AM

Posted by Pookie

LOL

You handed out 20 props in one day??? What happen to using it sparingly?
Kpro
5/31/11 1:37:35AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Pookie

LOL

I can verify that Pookie spreads his love everywhere.
Shawn91111
5/31/11 4:54:58AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Pookie

LOL

I can verify that Pookie spreads his love everywhere.

What exactly goes on in the Ringers camp forums?