giving props

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » giving props
voodoo-jitsu
7/8/08 3:39:18AM
i want to give props to the playground and the mods that run it
this is the best mma site ive been to im going to go premium as soon as i can this site deserves the support
and to kracker jap for inviting me to a very cool camp and to everyone in here even pookie and wolfman who trolled me the other day lol but i was giving them a hard time so i guess i deseved it
good job everyone im having a good time in here and learned alot in a short time
hotrodttt
7/8/08 3:44:24AM
You must have gave them a hard time, Wolfman and Pookie are some of the Best Poster's the Playground has to offer
jiujitsufreak74
7/8/08 4:33:11AM
he was just mad at everyone saying rampage beat forrest and expressed his opinion in a way that was borderline trolling. that is why they got mad, but it is all in the past now
Jipper
7/8/08 4:39:05AM
Dude if you made enemies outta Pookie & Wolfie already you might want to cancel you account and start a new one under an assumed identity .
voodoo-jitsu
7/8/08 4:47:43AM
no i like my name i think i'll be ok
Cdellorso
7/8/08 12:22:12PM
funny stuff- im sure its all good in the playground hood- Im sure Pookie does not hold a grudge- he may TP your house now and then....
Pookie
7/8/08 4:18:18PM
Wow that pookie, he sounds like a great guy.
Raykill
7/8/08 11:11:28PM

Posted by Jipper

Dude if you made enemies outta Pookie & Wolfie already you might want to cancel you account and start a new one under an assumed identity .

Hard to make these guys mad, great posters and glad when ever they deem my post worthy of reply's.
misses1112
7/9/08 5:23:15PM

Posted by Pookie

Wow that pookie, he sounds like a great guy.

i'm confused... somebody told me Pookie was a girl

are you a guy or a girl?
Rush
7/9/08 5:47:44PM

Posted by misses1112

i'm confused... somebody told me Pookie was a girl

are you a guy or a girl?

Sometimes I think Pookie is confused. HE keeps making bad avatar bets so he can have a gay avatar or something. I think he does it intentionally....

j/k. As far as I know Pookie is a guy.
jiujitsufreak74
7/9/08 9:02:29PM
pookie is a guy, it is just a nickname of his. i knew 40ouncetofreedom would have confused misses in her thread...i warned him
Kracker_Jap
7/9/08 10:56:33PM
Checked my props box

No props for being the best Camp leader ..........
Figsak
7/12/08 1:39:41PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

he was just mad at everyone saying rampage beat forrest and expressed his opinion in a way that was borderline trolling. that is why they got mad, but it is all in the past now

I find that some ppl don't think you should express ANY opinion. At least not one they disagree with. I've already gotten into it with 3-4 guys who think that expressing any opinion that they don't deem as true, is Fighter bashing and Trolling. Go figure.
Jipper
7/12/08 5:56:05PM

Posted by Figsak

Posted by Jipper

Hell, my first day here Eemfleek wanted me dead.

He loves me now though. Sometimes physically.

What happens on the Playground stays on the Playground, I just don't want to hear about it.