Promlems with my wagers balance

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Promlems with my wagers balance
Rabi
11/17/10 12:36:19PM
After UFC 122 I had won $900, now its dropped down to $700 winnings, also I was the highest earner in my camp and now Im not.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Does anyone know why this has happened?
cowcatcher
11/17/10 12:39:43PM
There were some issues with the money that people began this season with and we are trying to figure it out. We are working on it and there will be an update on here once the situation is handled. At this point all I can say is stay tuned.
Rabi
11/17/10 12:41:36PM
Ok, thanks mate.
cowcatcher
11/17/10 12:46:31PM
No problem Rabi.
Rabi
11/17/10 8:25:55PM
It looks like everyone has been reset, i take it that are bets from UFC 122 dont count.
hippysmacker
11/17/10 10:05:10PM
All the bank rolls have been reset and the player wagers for the upcoming events have be removed. We will be sending out a mass email to everyone letting them know so they can redo there wagers for the next event.

Also, we will give out the badges for the 1st event as soon as we can.Those who did win the wagers for the 1rst event will still get their prize regardless of the glitch

Apologies to all

ADMIN.

Rabi
11/18/10 2:28:10AM
Thanks mate
Wallass
11/20/10 5:18:31PM
I just printed out my fight campanion since the fights are locked now and it says that I have made no wagers although I made wagers on all of them? This happen to anyone else? Im actually a little angry with this as I had a good parlay and some good bets. What gives?
Shawn91111
11/20/10 7:01:08PM

Posted by Wallass

I just printed out my fight campanion since the fights are locked now and it says that I have made no wagers although I made wagers on all of them? This happen to anyone else? Im actually a little angry with this as I had a good parlay and some good bets. What gives?

When did you do the wagers, because they were reset so if you picked for UFC 123 a few days ago then they were cleared and you had to pick again.
hippysmacker
11/21/10 2:47:37AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Wallass

When did you do the wagers, because they were reset so if you picked for UFC 123 a few days ago then they were cleared and you had to pick again.

Yep. Sorry but we sent out a site wide e-mail to everyone explaining it.
Playground_Samurai
11/21/10 10:14:36AM
I'm not mad, because I would be out some fake cash right now, but I never got an email. I just rechecked and there's nothing there.
emfleek
11/21/10 11:40:51AM

Posted by gspfan

I'm not mad, because I would be out some fake cash right now, but I never got an email. I just rechecked and there's nothing there.

Do you still use the same e-mail address that you used when you signed up for the site?
FlashyG
11/21/10 11:58:14AM
Mine got filtered into my junkmail, you might want to check your settings
npayant
11/21/10 12:00:15PM
Just to point out...

I used to get all of the MMAplayground emails fine and for some reason they've recently started going to my SPAM folder. I check for this email and sure enough, there it was in the SPAM. So you might want to check in there (even though it's too late now) and then be aware that the emails might be going there.
npayant
11/21/10 12:01:22PM

Posted by FlashyG

Mine got filtered into my junkmail, you might want to check your settings

:) We had the same thought at the same time!
DCRage
11/21/10 7:53:25PM
I didn't even get it, first time I saw it was here. Probably my email settings.

Then again, considering it helped me finish #4 in wagers for last night's event I have nothing to complain about.
Shawn91111
11/21/10 9:26:55PM
Dont worry, that money will be gone next event