Pro Wrestling Moves Pulled Off in MMA

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pro Wrestling Moves Pulled Off in MMA
Wolfenstein
1/3/09 4:08:14PM
A video that shows a bunch of moves performed in pro wrestling and pulld off in MMA.

link
Khaos
1/3/09 4:33:51PM
I still can't believe John Ivey did "The People's Elbow", what a dumb thing to do in a fight(at least IMO).
lochie
1/3/09 4:34:16PM
im not sure if yor gettign at its bad or good or something... but i dont see any problem really but you can see that MMA is alot more real when they do it
jiujitsufreak74
1/3/09 4:53:34PM

Posted by lochie

im not sure if yor gettign at its bad or good or something... but i dont see any problem really but you can see that MMA is alot more real when they do it

i think he just wanted to share it because it is interesting, not that it was bad or good.
lochie
1/3/09 4:55:40PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by lochie

i think he just wanted to share it because it is interesting, not that it was bad or good.

yeah thats why i stated that but yeah it is interesting yes..
Wolfenstein
1/3/09 5:02:50PM
Just thought it was pretty cool to watch is all.
lochie
1/3/09 5:09:19PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Just thought it was pretty cool to watch is all.

yeah was awesome man i enjoyed watching it but some of them were stupid lol like the peoples elbow bahahah but yeah thnaks for posting man
dannyfrank
1/3/09 5:22:03PM
dont hate on the people's elbow! that is the most vicious and deadly trick in the rock's arsenal. to even speak negatively about its use is blasphemy! the rock is going to hunt you all down now
jiujitsufreak74
1/3/09 5:23:08PM

Posted by dannyfrank

dont hate on the people's elbow! that is the most vicious and deadly trick in the rock's arsenal. to even speak negatively about its use is blasphemy! the rock is going to hunt you all down now

i know...how could they bad mouth the pioneer of MMA
lochie
1/3/09 5:29:20PM

Posted by dannyfrank

hahahahahaha lol
JBatch
1/3/09 7:05:01PM
Definetly thought the German suplex was going to show Fedor vs. Randleman. Good way to waste a few minutes.

Watching the Nate Marquardt pile driver makes me squirm everytime
Mungooch
1/3/09 8:04:01PM
That was awesome
beerman77
1/4/09 2:46:44PM
thats pretty sweet.. was really hoping to see the camel clutch