Pro Wrestling Draft and Tournaments

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Side Games » Pro Wrestling Draft and Tournaments
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Rabi
1/19/12 6:13:37PM
I was gonna generate a random order for the 32 fighters, start off with the first 2, and then everyone votes on either who eliminates who or no one is elimanated.

If the vote is a tie then no one is eliminated, we then introduce the next fighter and do the same. As there are more fighters in the ring there will be more options on who can eliminate and you can always vote for no one to be elimanated, each vote is like a 2 min rd until the next fighter comes in.

Once all 32 men have entered the ring then you cant vote that no one is elimanated. As more fighters are in the ring and there will be more options to vote on, if there is any ties then we'll either have more then one fighter going ou or if 2 fighters win the vote to eliminate some one then they would have doubled teamed them to get them out.

Hope that makes sence, I think it will make more sence as we do the Royal Rumble.
ChrisSabal
1/19/12 6:15:44PM

Posted by Rabi

I was gonna generate a random order for the 32 fighters, start off with the first 2, and then everyone votes on either who eliminates who or no one is elimanated.

If the vote is a tie then no one is eliminated, we then introduce the next fighter and do the same. As there are more fighters in the ring there will be more options on who can eliminate and you can always vote for no one to be elimanated, each vote is like a 2 min rd until the next fighter comes in.

Once all 32 men have entered the ring then you cant vote that no one is elimanated. As more fighters are in the ring and there will be more options to vote on, if there is any ties then we'll either have more then one fighter going ou or if 2 fighters win the vote to eliminate some one then they would have doubled teamed them to get them out.

Hope that makes sence, I think it will make more sence as we do the Royal Rumble.

I like it. Makes sense to me.
Poor_Franklin
1/19/12 6:16:47PM

Posted by Rabi

i forgot they dont all start in the ring at the same time lol. it's been a while. sounds good to me
Bubbles
1/19/12 6:39:26PM
1) The Rock
2) Stone Cold
3) Undertaker
4) Shawn Michaels
5) Hulk Hogan (dont like how Steiner beat both my fighters, regardless how much i used to cheer for him lol)
6) Goldberg
7) Ultimate Warrior
8) Mankind

this is moving along very quickly.
Bubbles
1/19/12 6:46:50PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin
but he isnt a thug is he? i asked my uncle if he was bc of the clothes he wears & my cousin being a HUGE fan & he said he isnt a thug at all. it's just the clothes & the way he talks. he said he has good values & is a good role model for kids.

i dont know. that's just what i was told.

i stopped watching wrestling in like 2004ish so whatever happened since then i cant comment on. maybe his persona has changed since, but the whole wigger/rap star act i wasnt a fan of. as a person he may be completely different but i only know of him from what i saw on TV.
Poor_Franklin
1/19/12 7:04:28PM

Posted by Bubbles

the whole wigger/rap star act i wasnt a fan of.

me neither. i dont like those clothes on any person. imo, they make you look dumb
hashyandy4
1/20/12 1:41:55AM

Posted by Rabi

Rd 1

Pro Wrestling Single's Elimination

Round 3

1. Vader v The Rock
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin v Kane
3. Sycho Sid v Kurt Angle v The Undertaker
4. Shawn HBK Michaels v Ricky The Dragon Steamboat v John Cena
5. Hulk Hogan v Scott Steiner
6. Goldberg v Batista
7. Sting v The Ultimate Warrior
8. Scott Hall v Rob Van Dam v Mankind

1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. Kurt Angle
4. John Cena
5. Hulk Hogan
6. Goldberg
7. Sting
8. Rob Van Dam
emfleek
1/20/12 9:05:40AM
1 - The Rock
2 - Kane
3 - The Undertaker
4 - Shawn Michaels
5 - Hulk Hogan
6 - Goldberg
7 - Sting
8 - Mankind
Rabi
1/20/12 10:12:48AM
Rd 1

Round 3

1. Vader v The Rock - Rock
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin v Kane - Austin
3. Sycho Sid v Kurt Angle v The Undertaker - Taker
4. Shawn HBK Michaels v Ricky The Dragon Steamboat v John Cena - Michaels
5. Hulk Hogan v Scott Steiner - Hogan
6. Goldberg v Batista - Goldberg
7. Sting v The Ultimate Warrior - Sting
8. Scott Hall v Rob Van Dam v Mankind - Mankind
Rabi
1/20/12 10:14:13AM
Rd 1

QF

1. The Rock v Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. The Undertaker v Shawn HBK Michaels
3. Hulk Hogan v Goldberg
4. Sting v Mankind
Rabi
1/20/12 10:15:13AM
1. Austin
2. Taker
3. Goldberg
4. Mankind
emfleek
1/20/12 10:18:54AM
1 - Stone Cold Steve Austin
2 - The Undertaker
3 - Hulk Hogan
4 - Mankind
Bubbles
1/20/12 10:53:35AM
1. Austin 3:16
2. Undertaker
3. Hulk Hogan
4. Sting
ChrisSabal
1/20/12 11:36:42AM
1. Stone Cold
2. Undertaker
3. Goldberg
4. Sting(I'm kind of surprised Mankind has made it this far. I've always seen Mankind as more of a joke as a wrestler. Especially with Mr. Socko.)
Rabi
1/20/12 11:44:33AM
Did you see him come off the top of cell? I dont think Mankind is a joke wrestler.
hashyandy4
1/20/12 2:23:42PM

Posted by Rabi

Rd 1

QF

1. The Rock v Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. The Undertaker v Shawn HBK Michaels
3. Hulk Hogan v Goldberg
4. Sting v Mankind

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
2. The Undertaker
3. Goldberg
4. Sting
Poor_Franklin
1/20/12 2:35:52PM

Rd 1

QF

2. The Undertaker
3. Hulk Hogan
4. Sting (Mankind was the guy that proved wrestling was no joke. Very quarky & funny character, but had mad skills in the ring)
Bubbles
1/20/12 2:55:56PM
Mick Foley brought the "hardcore" aspect to wrestling. he is one of the rare few who put their body, and life, at risk every night out. Socko was just a gimmick...like Undertakers "American Badass" persona. no he wasnt a HHH or Bret Hart, but mad respect to someone who could have broke his spine half a dozen times for entertainment...if not more
pmoney
1/20/12 3:01:41PM
Rd 1

QF

2. The Undertaker
3. Hulk Hogan
4. Mankind
ChrisSabal
1/20/12 4:08:53PM

Posted by Bubbles

Mick Foley brought the "hardcore" aspect to wrestling. he is one of the rare few who put their body, and life, at risk every night out. Socko was just a gimmick...like Undertakers "American Badass" persona. no he wasnt a HHH or Bret Hart, but mad respect to someone who could have broke his spine half a dozen times for entertainment...if not more

Yeah I understand that but how I am looking at this is Mankind. Not Mick Foley the guy and for me Mankind was never at that level to the guys he is facing now. But that is just me and my opinion.
Poor_Franklin
1/20/12 4:15:40PM
side note.....

Which Sting is your favorite?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
ChrisSabal
1/20/12 5:16:55PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

side note.....

Which Sting is your favorite?

I like older Sting the best. Black and white make up. He is the one I grew up with.
Bubbles
1/20/12 11:23:48PM
i grew up with black/white and red/white facepaint Sting
Rabi
1/21/12 10:43:46AM
Once Pookie posts his results I will update the game.
Pookie
1/21/12 8:11:25PM

QF

2. Shawn HBK Michaels
3. Goldberg
4. Sting
Rabi
1/22/12 5:26:23AM
Rd 1