Prizes for Winners

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Prizes for Winners
Barksdale
6/7/08 6:38:13PM
I just won the UFC 85 picks and points thing, I'm new here, so I don't know if there are prizes for the winners after each event, or if it's only for the end of the season. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.
wolfman
6/7/08 6:40:18PM
Yes:
Bonus: $50 to top point score for EACH EVENT
Bonus: $50 to top earner for EACH EVENT

You're one lucky dog. This doesn't go for the secondary league though unfortunately.
Barksdale
6/7/08 6:51:51PM
Lol nice, thanks bro. So how does that $50 work, do they contact me about personal info, sorry man like I said I'm new here. And thank you Swick and Alves lol
hotrodttt
6/7/08 7:35:04PM

Posted by wolfman

Yes:

You're one lucky dog. This doesn't go for the secondary league though unfortunately.

Yeah Bro if they did that for the 2ndary League than Me and You would be Rich But Good Luck on Tonights Picks and Hopefully You'll Hold Your Ground in the Top 5 and I'll Break into the Top 10, I'm only in 43rd
wolfman
6/7/08 7:51:02PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Yes:

Yeah Bro if they did that for the 2ndary League than Me and You would be Rich But Good Luck on Tonights Picks and Hopefully You'll Hold Your Ground in the Top 5 and I'll Break into the Top 10, I'm only in 43rd

Thanks man, best of luck to you too! After this terrible event, I'm hoping to do well in the secondary league again.
DCRage
6/7/08 9:43:43PM

Posted by Barksdale

Lol nice, thanks bro. So how does that $50 work, do they contact me about personal info, sorry man like I said I'm new here. And thank you Swick and Alves lol

This is why you should go Premium. That $50 you won would've been $100.
Raykill
6/7/08 11:04:42PM
Wow, good job. Yea you should go premium. Help support guys like you that win the real money..
chase123
6/8/08 9:19:18AM
I'm trying to figure this out as well. I won the betting for UFC 85.
prozacnation1978
6/8/08 11:47:08AM
congrats to both of you

ufc 85 was bad for me, got my ass handed to me on a silver plate, by far my wors showing ever by alot
last two events i went 10-1 each
this one my go 3-8 lost a grand
but amasingly enough it most have been bad for everyone cause even though i got only a lousy 21 points i only dropped 50 spots and am in top 100
Cdellorso
6/16/08 11:38:24PM
my sentiments - horrible ufc picks....
nice avatar- big Julius cambell from rember the titans....

congrats (damn newbie)
LOL
DCRage
6/17/08 6:47:54AM

Posted by chase123

I'm trying to figure this out as well. I won the betting for UFC 85.

They should contact you soon if they haven't already. I do know from looking over the site rules and FAQs that you do need a PayPal account, I believe that's how they'll send you the winnings.
misses1112
6/17/08 1:49:25PM
my friend Little_Kang got $50 bucks for top score on 84