No more printing!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » No more printing!
kizzane
10/20/11 3:06:34PM
OK so at every PPV I am responsible for printing off everyone in my camps fight companion and bringing them to where ever we are watching them.

I calculate the scores the best I can but we usually just wait till the next morning to check who wins and gets the prize that night.

Does anyone else have an easier method for real time scoring or is the answer just being patient and waiting?

I would LOVE a mobile app that let me see all my fight camps picks side by side or something simple like that. That would at least save me the paper work. If the scores could be calculated any faster that would be ideal too!

I know this takes work so know that I have no problem donating or paying for such an app. (Android)

Until then if you see someone @ a Buffalo Wild Wings that looks like they are doing paperwork during the fights, it probably me.
Rabi
10/20/11 4:10:27PM
Instead of printing them, why dont you write them out, thats what I do for myself before I watch each event, will obviously take you approx 5-10 mins longer but you'll save on ink!

And you could probably write them all on 1 peice of paper rather then printing 4 seperate pages.
postman
10/20/11 4:19:39PM
How about u tell ur boys to print their own. If they cant then they can write them down and if they wont do that then do they really even care?
emfleek
10/20/11 4:20:40PM

Posted by postman

How about u tell ur boys to print their own. If they cant then they can write them down and if they wont do that then do they really even care?

This. Quit bein' their b*tch!
kizzane
10/20/11 4:43:28PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by postman

This. Quit bein' their b*tch!

If I wasn't he one winning most of the time and taking home the cash, then I probably wouldn't do it. As for now I have incentive

Thanks for the kick in the ass though lol
Twenty20Dollars
10/20/11 10:43:56PM
I'd say just remember them in your head and know how many points the fights at worth, winner, round and finish.
Shawn91111
10/21/11 7:51:15AM
5 to 10 min after the event is too long for the scores? Last event I could see, but the scores of the UFC events are updated pretty decently.
kizzane
10/21/11 9:10:23AM
5 to 10 minutes i could deal with but I personally don't think that I have experienced that ever.

Maybe I need to upgrade my Windows Millennium to Windows XP?
grappler0000
10/21/11 1:23:06PM

Posted by kizzane

Maybe I need to upgrade my Windows Millennium to Windows XP?

Windows ME?

You'd almost be better off downgrading to '98.