UFC Primetime returns for 'Jones vs Evans' and 'Dos Santos vs Overeem'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Primetime returns for 'Jones vs Evans' and 'Dos Santos vs Overeem'
pmoney
3/11/12 7:31:54AM
Good news, "Primetime" fans. Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is rolling out its real-time documentary style series for two upcoming title fights.

And neither of them feature Georges St. Pierre!

Indeed, the promotion has announced it will bring "Primetime" back to the FX channel for the Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans light heavyweight championship showdown slotted for UFC 145 on April 21, 2012, in Atlanta, Georgia.

Air dates and times on FX are as follows:

Article
prozacnation1978
3/11/12 1:03:05PM
Very nice for both fights
Chael_Sonnen
3/11/12 6:26:37PM
Grrrreat, we get to see the ultra-fake personality of Jones on Primetime......AGAIN
Manak
3/12/12 11:35:21AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Grrrreat, we get to see the ultra-fake personality of Jones on Primetime......AGAIN

like him saying he feels he actually helping his opponent when he hits then because he believes he is actually hitting the weakness out of them... He said that on I AM BRUCE LEE,

Edit: I really wish they could have HBO doe this cause my fav part of boxing is 24/7
Bubbles
3/12/12 7:56:09PM
I don't care much for primetimes, but i'll be inclined to watch JDS vs Overeem. I have no interest in watching Jones or Evans...two guys I don't like