Pride Unleased???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Pride Unleased???
Violence108
7/27/07 12:15:32PM
Should spike produce a show , like ufc unleased, but with pride fight to get the lesser mma fans who only watch ufc on spike to know who these fighters who are coming into the ufc.
grappler0000
7/27/07 12:16:58PM

Posted by Violence108

Should spike produce a show , like ufc unleased, but with pride fight to get the lesser mma fans who only watch ufc on spike to know who these fighters who are coming into the ufc.

Pride already has a silimar show...but it's on FSN. Also, their fights are now available on UFC.com.
Violence108
7/27/07 12:57:25PM
i am talking about FREE on spike, not every one gets fsn
Tons33
7/27/07 12:59:46PM
I watch the pride show on comcast sportsnet all the time. It would prob be a great idea to incorporate some pride fights into ufc unleashed. I am sure the ufc has kicked the idea around.
Twenty20Dollars
7/27/07 1:51:54PM
yeah they wouldnt be a good idea since they already have a PRIDE FC show on FSN and if you have spiketv you should have FSN.

Oh buy the way you spelled unleashed wrong, its with an "H"

it would kinda defeat the purpose of the UFC showing PRIDE fights on tv.
Selling pride fights on the internet is different.
GDK
7/27/07 4:43:22PM
Thats a great idea
Violence108
7/27/07 5:10:59PM
i have spike , i dont have fsn thats y i said this, and y should i pay money to watch pride fight if they can put them on ufc.com then they could put them on spike, i wish i had fsn then i would not have said this, and do is not defeat the pros show ufc fights on tv then there on ufc.com
Lord_Lenny
7/27/07 8:10:02PM
i thought i heard somewhere that FSN wont be renewing PRIDE deal because it was with DE that they signed the deal in the first place, not Zuffa. If that happens Spike would be wise to pick it up, seeing as how i and many others dont want to see the same unleashed show 50 times. And it also introduces the new PRIDE fighters into the ufc so that they wont have to feed young guys to PRIDE's elite fighters, just to get their name recognized. If this happened a while ago the common people wouldn't be thinking rampage pulled of the biggest upset ever over chuck.
Ultimate_fighter
7/27/07 8:16:25PM
I dont think the UFC will go this far with Pride.. they might put the odd fight into UFC unleashed, like at the very end of the show... like a extra fight at the end.. i dont think they will make their own show on spike..
kofranklin
7/27/07 8:47:53PM
Yeah they should. But they already show a Pride show on FSN.
masodd
7/27/07 9:36:15PM
they should
hippysmacker
7/28/07 9:58:04PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

I dont think the UFC will go this far with Pride.. they might put the odd fight into UFC unleashed, like at the very end of the show... like a extra fight at the end.. i dont think they will make their own show on spike..

I agree that this is more likely.