MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Your PRIDE 33 picks and results
« Previous Page
THE_AXE_MURDERER
2/25/07 12:25:18AM
Im broke.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/25/07 12:25:18AM

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Trapt, congrats on the awesome picks tonight.I don't know how ya did it, you're either psychic or totally insane, but good job keepin' Valcom in the top 3!

Thanks man!

i see the fight in my head before they happen i guess
RichBoy
2/25/07 12:26:50AM

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

Im broke.

Atleast your records looks pretty good.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/25/07 12:28:39AM

Posted by Kudos

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

DUDE...how do you think PRIDE feels about this???

their golden boy got KTFO!

all that "calling out chuck" is all down the drain now

I LOVE MY BRAIN!

All that calling was jut a promo. Having Dan win is the best thing happen to Pride. Dan is American and it'll only attract more American fans.

i knew Hendo would be at the advantage since he had time to train this time not as much weight difference than the first...

HENDO IS MY HERO!!!!
mofobongo
2/25/07 12:38:18AM
There were some huge upsets tonight. At least Trigg made up my losses for me.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/25/07 12:43:55AM

Posted by mofobongo

There were some huge upsets tonight. At least Trigg made up my losses for me.

the only real upset for me was Nogs shocking KO

DoTheMMAth
2/25/07 12:53:11AM
Wow... I am not worthy to hold this "mod" status... lost bets on the Trigg vs Misaki fight, Hedno vs Wanderleigh fight, and Gomi vs Diaz fights and gave odds on all but Misaki.... holy crap I'm screwed lol

$85 4tL!!!
Bountytaker
2/25/07 12:57:27AM
Well, my record isn't great...but I'm pretty consistant, and I catch some of the bonus points.

So, moved up in rank for points (about 700 spots), and got into the top 25 for fantasy bucks.

Congrats to all that had a good night...you certainly earned it.

Bring on the next event!!!!!!
JunCTion
2/25/07 1:01:36AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

i made around $250 on Trigg

now i just need nick diaz and Hendo to win

this stinks. i made $150 on trigg.
i got home from work and had 11 other wager offers on trigg but i missed the deadline.
1st event i picked and won all the obvious fights, this time i lost them all
Ydoc
2/25/07 1:06:51AM
Sorry to hear JCT. I got on the Diaz money train early and I went from 810th to 6th. Too bad my record still sucks.
hippysmacker
2/25/07 1:09:06AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

,,,,Great...cant wait to take your money when Trigg wins

Well it's your 45$ now. I hope you spend it wisely. It's okay I'll get it back with interest when Chuck and Rampage finally fight.

Anyway, exciting card, unbeleivable upsets. Even though I picked Wandy , I took a lot of 2 to 1 bets on Hendo . I lost lot on Misaki and Gomi though. Pride's production still sucks, but that was a heck of a exciting card. Hendo is the man in my book now.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/25/07 1:10:18AM
i only use half of my bankroll for each event...if i would of used all my bankroll on Trigg,Diaz,and Hendo i would of been #1 no doubt
Trapt1nw0nder
2/25/07 1:13:48AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

,,,,Great...cant wait to take your money when Trigg wins

Well it's your 45$ now. I hope you spend it wisely. It's okay I'll get it back with interest when Chuck and Rampage finally fight.

Anyway, exciting card, unbeleivable upsets. Even though I picked Wandy , I took a lot of 2 to 1 bets on Hendo . I lost lot on Misaki and Gomi though. Pride's production still sucks, but that was a heck of a exciting card. Hendo is the man in my book now.

haha..i cant wait for the Chuck/Rampage too...and the Chuck/Fedor

Hendo IS the man!!!

for his age,he dominated......Hendo is my hero now!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]