Pride gear

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Pride gear
ButterBalls
3/4/07 6:38:48PM
Anyone else tried to order stuff from the PrideFC store lately? I was going to order a shirt and all they had was Small and Medium sizes. I tried to order one about a month ago as well, and all they had then was Small, Medium, Large (I'm a fattie XL).

Whats the deal? Anyone know of anyplace else to order Pride gear?
Huckit
3/4/07 6:45:42PM
did tehy send out all over the world? do u need a credit card?
ButterBalls
3/4/07 6:46:51PM
huh?

There is a Pride Japan store as well I could probably order from, but its all in Japaniese and the cost is in yen I think, plus I can't read any of it.
Huckit
3/4/07 6:49:00PM
its mainly asians that buy them ig uess they dont need large and above cuz they arnt fatties (im actually a large and skinny tho)
nate22
3/4/07 6:54:49PM

Posted by Huckit

its mainly asians that buy them ig uess they dont need large and above cuz they arnt fatties (im actually a large and skinny tho)

Thalzaar
3/4/07 6:57:09PM
I think he means that most Japanese people are smaller in stature, so having large/XL isn't a high demand.
ButterBalls
3/4/07 7:13:41PM
it says they have S-M-L-XL on the site, but when you hit the drop-tab to pick size, its only like small and medium.

nate22
3/4/07 7:16:24PM
Do you have a link to the site mate? This is also now in lounge for obvious reasons
ButterBalls
3/4/07 7:26:51PM

Posted by nate22

Do you have a link to the site mate? This is also now in lounge for obvious reasons

no problem, thanks.

Pride shop shirts

I just want a Tshirt with the logo....black shirts have only S-M available, Ash/Grey only Small, White only Small....

Longsleeves are like M, L, or XXL. WTF?!?
nate22
3/4/07 7:39:41PM
There's a contact icon on the left hand side of the page, i'd send an email asking when they will have the ones you are after avaliable. Good luck.
mrsumo
3/5/07 5:18:29AM
I need an Akebono sized pride shirt with a pic of Akebono on it! I'd wear it with pride.