Where can I see Pride 33 fights online?!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Where can I see Pride 33 fights online?!!
tomp6581
2/25/07 5:45:39AM
We dont get any coverage of Pride at all in the UK and I rely on the internet to see the fights.....i cant find a thing yet.....please post links if you can!

Thanks

pv3Hpv3p
2/25/07 5:48:06AM
If you find out please let me know...
Manfred
2/25/07 7:38:36AM
Not sure if there are any legit ways, but there are other ways...
Gogoplata
2/25/07 12:18:08PM
Don't tell anyone I told you:

Pride 33
Thalzaar
2/25/07 12:39:56PM
Are you talking about live streams? or just videos after the event? If you're looking for live streams, chances are you'll have to get in good with some secret clubs to get in. They keep 'em pretty quiet.

If you are looking for videos after the event, usually youtube/google videos will have someone upload them. Just type in the name of the PPV like "Pride 33" or the fight you wanna see "Gomi Diaz" and most of the time you can find 'em. Sometimes they stay a while, sometimes they don't stay long.
MMAFever
2/25/07 1:00:48PM

Posted by Gogoplata

Pride 33

Thanks Gogoplata !

Great name and all the difference in Diaz' submission win against Gomi.

I have Hendo/Wandy, DIaz/Gomi, Shogun/Overeem & Lil Nog's disappointing showing.

It's all legal, I don't host them.. I link to them.

Cheers!

MMA Fever - Are you down with the sickness?

Greg
fedorwins1
2/25/07 1:01:05PM
I just watched the Gomi and Diaz fight and hopefully people will finally see that Gomi's striking isn't that good. Everyone always says he has the best striking in Pride, he just swung wild haymakers and less than 20% connected. Alistar Overeem had alot of chances in his fight with Shogun, he got his back 2 or 3 times and just stood up. Dan Henderson did great and Shogun will finally get his title match, finally. As for Lil Nog what is there to say? Maybe that guy(don't know his name and can't spell it) is the real deal or maybe he got lucky only time will tell.
Gogoplata
2/25/07 1:20:08PM

Posted by MMAFever

Posted by Gogoplata

Pride 33

Thanks Gogoplata !

Great name and all the difference in Diaz' submission win against Gomi.

I have Hendo/Wandy, DIaz/Gomi, Shogun/Overeem & Lil Nog's disappointing showing.

It's all legal, I don't host them.. I link to them.

Cheers!

MMA Fever - Are you down with the sickness?

Greg

No prob, man. I check your site every day. Very informative and great vids.