Pretty entertaining predictions...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Pretty entertaining predictions...
titorican
7/4/08 7:06:32PM
Thought these were both well informed and entertaining...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OOtyMlChWTE"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OOtyMlChWTE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>
titorican
7/4/08 7:08:47PM
I'm a bit of a computer moron so I could not figure out how to add the youtube video I intended to. Sorry.
titorican
7/4/08 7:16:56PM
If interested go to youtube and look up Cannibal Mary.
MFOTHER
7/4/08 8:19:52PM
link

there ya go pal.
titorican
7/4/08 8:20:24PM
Thanks a lot.
puppetmaster837
7/5/08 5:36:04AM
i lost interest in that video, but i love how people on youtube put up serious prediction videos like anyone gives a f*ck what they actually think
titorican
7/5/08 6:22:59AM
hers is funny because it gets progressively weirder as the picks go on.
Aaronno9
7/5/08 10:18:24AM
Thats weird man, she has the exact same picks as me, finishes and rounds, every fight apart from i think maximus is going to sub tyson. I kinda feel like a noob now. Why was she calling Cole Miller Nick?

Im still going back and forth between Cole and Jorge, i was confident in Jorge until he said he was going to stand with Cole, but part of me thinks thats just a ploy so Miller doesnt expect him to shoot. Urg!
MFOTHER
7/5/08 11:59:37AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Thats weird man, she has the exact same picks as me, finishes and rounds, every fight apart from i think maximus is going to sub tyson. I kinda feel like a noob now. Why was she calling Cole Miller Nick?

Im still going back and forth between Cole and Jorge, i was confident in Jorge until he said he was going to stand with Cole, but part of me thinks thats just a ploy so Miller doesnt expect him to shoot. Urg!

i feel the same way about miller/cole, but george has small mans complex, and might think he can out strike him (even with that SERIOUS reach)....i was thinking about changing it up to cole..........but that damn brazilian has so much damn heart.......

i wa thinking about leaving that fight blank........but its the hot bout
npayant
7/5/08 12:46:12PM

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by Aaronno9

i feel the same way about miller/cole, but george has small mans complex, and might think he can out strike him (even with that SERIOUS reach)....i was thinking about changing it up to cole..........but that damn brazilian has so much damn heart.......

So that's what you do when you're faced with a tougher pick??? Leave it blank?? I guess I just don't understand that... if you're here to play the game right and possibly go for a win, you need to pick all of the fights. You're the last person I'd want in a fight camp of mine.

Oh, and P.S. Cole will run through Jorge...
MFOTHER
7/5/08 12:59:05PM

Posted by npayant

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by Aaronno9

So that's what you do when you're faced with a tougher pick??? Leave it blank?? I guess I just don't understand that... if you're here to play the game right and possibly go for a win, you need to pick all of the fights. You're the last person I'd want in a fight camp of mine.

i have only left a fight blank, when i was undecieded up untill it was too late to make my picks, and the few times that happened i tried to start a thread to beg the mods to let me get my picks in.........

what a bummer that you wouldnt want me in camp ky

where did i put my razorblades
npayant
7/5/08 1:03:20PM

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by npayant

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by Aaronno9

i have only left a fight blank, when i was undecieded up untill it was too late to make my picks, and the few times that happened i tried to start a thread to beg the mods to let me get my picks in.........

Just because you can't take a joke.... that's not my problem.

And whose in first in your division???
MFOTHER
7/5/08 1:45:18PM

Posted by npayant

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by npayant

Posted by MFOTHER

Posted by Aaronno9

Just because you can't take a joke.... that's not my problem.

And whose in first in your division???

obviously i can...thats why i responded with a joke

i dont know what u mean by division.......in my fight camp i am first in points, but there are only three of us......
npayant
7/5/08 3:48:56PM

Posted by MFOTHER

i dont know what u mean by division.......in my fight camp i am first in points, but there are only three of us......

It doesn't matter anyway...

I meant what fight camp is in first place in your division ("Lightweight" - 2-3 people in a camp) with 1 event left in the season:

Lightweights