I pretty much despise Pizza Hut, but this $10 pizza deal they have kicks ass...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » I pretty much despise Pizza Hut, but this $10 pizza deal they have kicks ass...
Next Page »
emfleek
1/13/10 7:19:14PM
A - I didn't have to cook dinner.
2 - It's ready to eat as soon as I get home.
C - Pizza is like a blowjob. Even the worst pizza is a good pizza.
SmileR
1/13/10 7:31:17PM
Dude, please do not eat at pizza hut! I worked there while I was studying and I can say hand on heart even if people don't **** with your food its still as close to sh*t as government legislation will allow!
emfleek
1/13/10 7:39:44PM

Posted by SmileR

Dude, please do not eat at pizza hut! I worked there while I was studying and I can say hand on heart even if people don't **** with your food its still as close to sh*t as government legislation will allow!

The same can be said for most restaurants, man.
SmileR
1/13/10 7:45:34PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by SmileR

The same can be said for most restaurants, man.

I know, man. But i sometimes have nightmares about how bad that place was. I guess I just hate the place with a passion.
emfleek
1/13/10 7:49:13PM

Posted by SmileR

I know, man. But i sometimes have nightmares about how bad that place was. I guess I just hate the place with a passion.

Probably for the same reasons that I refuse to eat @ Burger King...
SpiderSilva
1/13/10 8:10:58PM
mcdonalds just came wout with a big mac wrap and its freaking great! And I'm not big on that place

I used to eat pizza hut but now their crust taste like poo when its cold any freashly mad pizza is good enough to get by though
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/13/10 8:48:41PM
Stuffed crust FTW
george112
1/13/10 8:56:14PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Stuffed crust FTW

i actually like pizza hut.although papa johns is the ****.

I dont know how Sonics are across the country but when i worked there i **** you not it was the most disgustiing place i ever worked. Buns would fall on the floor and they would still put them on the burger.if anybody who has worked at a fast food joint than they should know the floor is always slick and nasty.

needless to say i quit.just couldnt do it anymore
CwB
1/13/10 8:56:42PM

Posted by emfleek

I've been sayin that for years...
spikerman19
1/13/10 9:02:19PM

Posted by CwB

Posted by emfleek

I've been sayin that for years...

I would much rather jerk it than receive a bad BJ.
kopower
1/13/10 9:03:24PM
Anybody play the nut sac game like in the movie Waiting? I swear after watching that movie, I didn't eat out for months.
grappler0000
1/13/10 9:25:39PM

Posted by george112

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Stuffed crust FTW

i actually like pizza hut.although papa johns is the ****.

I dont know how Sonics are across the country but when i worked there i **** you not it was the most disgustiing place i ever worked. Buns would fall on the floor and they would still put them on the burger.if anybody who has worked at a fast food joint than they should know the floor is always slick and nasty.

needless to say i quit.just couldnt do it anymore

If the individuals that run and manage a particular restaurant let that sh*t happen, then it will...that can be said about any chain though. Believe it or not, many non-chain restaurants are far worse than anything you've seen...usually chain restaurants have some sort of checks and balances in place at the very least.
emfleek
1/13/10 9:39:05PM
Sonic Rules!!! Supersonic Jalapeno Cheeseburger FTW!

I'm so fat.

And spikerman...you'd rather jerk off than be on the receiving end of a bad BJ? BLASPHEMY!
Bowen50
1/13/10 10:27:10PM

Posted by emfleek

A - I didn't have to cook dinner.
2 - It's ready to eat as soon as I get home.

C is not true. i went to this pizza place in Pennsylvania and the pizza was square, had ragu sauce, and was made with american cheese. we took it back to the "pizza parlor", got our money back, and i puked in their bathroom.
ncordless
1/13/10 10:56:08PM
Have you gotten crazy with the combinations yet?

Try BBQ Beef, Anchovies, and pineapple and bacon

I wonder if they would make you an "everything" pizza? You should try to order a supreme meat-pepperoni-cheese lovers with bbq beef, taco, pineapple and some of that pasta in a tin. Have them put a couple of buffalo wings and some chocolate dunkers on there, too.
ncordless
1/13/10 10:58:04PM
BTW, as far as McPizzas go, Godfathers pwns all.
higdon10
1/13/10 11:42:04PM
I agree. The new 10$ pizza deal is the tits.
Twenty20Dollars
1/14/10 12:16:58AM
Yeah I guess we are getting that Pizza Hut $10 deal tomorrow aswell even though I prefer Papa Johns. I still like Pizza hut but papa johns just tastes better to me. Dont like Pizza huts breadsticks either. And of course you gotta love the cold pizza.

Then as far as fast food, well I work at a Mr. Goodcents and we get compliments about how clean our store is. But its different from those places with grills and stuff like BK, MD, T-bell and etc. I worked at a Pizza Shoppe before Goodcents and it was clean aswell because the managers always had us cleaning, prolly because it wasnt busy.
Drudinh
1/14/10 2:16:28AM
I've worked a pizza place before and the cameras didn't work. Some of the most disgusting crap I could think of happened there. Knowing it I'd still eat at the hut. At least they have cameras and managers that have to somewhat pay attention to what goes on. Just don't order too close to closing time is what I would suggest, because I've heard stories that they will roll dough on the floor (and they do that at many more places than just the hut for a fact).
DCRage
1/14/10 7:11:14AM
I don't eat pizza very often but I almost always get Pizza Hut unless I'm in California. I always liked Uno best but most if not all the ones around here have shut down and, health-wise, theirs is the worst.
As far as fast-food goes, unless you want to die much sooner stay far away from Jack In The Butt (Box). Nothing but trans fat unless you go for the tacos.
Shawn91111
1/14/10 7:35:39AM
I saw this $10 deal and decided to get it. Had not had Pizza Hut in a long time. I spent my way going to the bathroom 4 times that night. Thanks Hut!!
emfleek
1/14/10 9:42:16AM

Posted by Shawn91111

I saw this $10 deal and decided to get it. Had not had Pizza Hut in a long time. I spent my way going to the bathroom 4 times that night. Thanks Hut!!

What toppings did you get?

I only ask because I got the sh*ts after eating it last night, too. 1/2 of it was Chicken Club and the other half was pepperoni, green olives and banana peppers.
DCRage
1/14/10 9:43:50AM
I never have that problem unless I eat half a Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers pizza in one sitting. And that's splurging for me, normally I stop at pepperoni & sausage.
Shawn91111
1/14/10 9:47:13AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

What toppings did you get?

I only ask because I got the sh*ts after eating it last night, too. 1/2 of it was Chicken Club and the other half was pepperoni, green olives and banana peppers.

Meat Lovers
emfleek
1/14/10 9:49:51AM
Ahh...not a fan of Meat Lover's. Too greasy, imo.
emfleek
1/14/10 9:51:10AM

Posted by DCRage

I never have that problem unless I eat half a Stuffed Crust Meat Lovers pizza in one sitting. And that's splurging for me, normally I stop at pepperoni & sausage.

I don't like it when pizza has more than 1 meat topping. I love numerous veggie toppings but I stick with ham or pepperoni 9 times out of 10 as my meat topping.
tepid55
1/14/10 1:57:00PM
I had a large hamburger and mushroom pizza with extra chese.
EvenFlow
1/14/10 2:59:02PM
The best places for pizza in the world are local pizzerias in America, especially in the east coast and midwest. At a local place a few miles away I can get giant sbarro-like slices of pizza for 2$ each and it's 100x better than any of that Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos crap. Plus I wont die from additives, fillers and just overall bad ingridients that go into fast food.

Support your local fake italian pizzerias in America because that's the only Italian food that Italy fails at that I've tasted.
emfleek
1/14/10 3:07:12PM

Posted by EvenFlow

The best places for pizza in the world are local pizzerias in America, especially in the east coast and midwest. At a local place a few miles away I can get giant sbarro-like slices of pizza for 2$ each and it's 100x better than any of that Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos crap. Plus I wont die from additives, fillers and just overall bad ingridients that go into fast food.

Support your local fake italian pizzerias in America because that's the only Italian food that Italy fails at that I've tasted.

I couldn't agree more. However, I'll shy away from the local eateries occasionally for A.) a change or B.) drastic price difference.

There's a shop downtown called 816 Pint 'n Slice that blows EVERY major pizza joint out of the water.

And let's not even start talking about what you can get your hands on in Chicago or New York...
Shawn91111
1/14/10 4:08:19PM
A good ton of local pizza places use second rate ingredients. The crust is also dry as hell which is a reason ill take The Hut or Papa Johns over them. But in NYC there are some amazing brick oven pizza places.

I also like Chicago Uno deep dish pizza
Pages: [1] 2