The Pretty Boy Returns

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Pretty Boy Returns
Jackelope
5/2/09 9:46:36PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iu1cNQY8mzXFz0pfge6Gegr3lfuA

That's right, Floyd Mayweather Jr., boxing's p4p King, returns to the ring. Facing Juan Manuel Marques.

Tune up for when he fights Pacquiao assuming Pacquiao beats Hatton? What do you think?
KingCmb
5/2/09 9:52:05PM
or tune up for when he fights hatton again
Jackelope
5/2/09 9:59:10PM

Posted by the-king

or tune up for when he fights hatton again

Eh, I could deal without seeing Hatton get beat down like that again
KingCmb
5/2/09 10:03:37PM
well then you would enjoy the rematch

cuz hatton has improved alot imo and mayweather is still mayweather but we havent seen him so what do i know
Jackelope
5/2/09 10:17:56PM

Posted by the-king

well then you would enjoy the rematch

cuz hatton has improved alot imo and mayweather is still mayweather but we havent seen him so what do i know

I don't think Hatton has improved enough, but I'd be rooting for him. Mayweather is a bit of an anomaly for me. I respect his skills and think he is the fastest boxer out there with amazing counters, but I hate him as a person. Hatton, on the other hand, I love his attitude both in ring and out, but he just doesn't have the skills Mayweather has.

That's why Pacquiao vs. Hatton is my dream fight. Because Pacquiao has Hatton's attitude with Mayweather's ability
DCRage
5/2/09 10:19:27PM
I'd say a day late a dollar short, but you only posted this about 2 1/2 hours after I did.
Jackelope
5/2/09 10:22:04PM

Posted by DCRage

I'd say a day late a dollar short, but you only posted this about 2 1/2 hours after I did.

LOL.. . no @#$@# where is it? I missed it. Feel free to delete this thread