Pretty Boy Floyd to work his magic in the WWE

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Pretty Boy Floyd to work his magic in the WWE
Jackelope
2/26/08 1:09:01PM
What an idiot.

LINK
Trapt1nw0nder
2/26/08 1:16:11PM
yea...saw that...didnt even bother wasting my time posting it.......disappointing

tuvok500
2/26/08 1:22:01PM
Well, don't know what to say except maybe

gsquat
2/26/08 1:26:26PM
I bet you I could beat him at fake wrestling.
SpiderSilva
2/26/08 1:28:48PM
wow I thought big show died
emfleek
2/26/08 1:37:58PM
For $20 million bucks...who can blame the guy!?
cowcatcher
2/26/08 1:41:21PM

Posted by emfleek

that was the answer i was waiting to see.....its 20 million dollars, id let the big shows grandpa have his way with me for that kind of scratch, cant blame
PBF for knowing a chance to make money when he sees it.
emfleek
2/26/08 2:05:06PM
Hell, for $20 million dollars, I'd let the Big Show's entire family have their way with me AND I'd take pictures.
Ultimate_fighter
2/26/08 2:52:58PM
Yea, i have never liked mayweather, this just makes me hate him a bit more... WWE? Come on man, fight like a man and come to UFC... Fight Sherk or Penn...
Ultimate_fighter
2/26/08 2:53:44PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Yea, i have never liked mayweather, this just makes me hate him a bit more... WWE? Come on man, fight like a man and come to UFC... Fight Sherk or Penn...

Hell... put him against Andy Wang!
tuvok500
2/26/08 3:35:11PM

did you just quote yourself ??

wolfman
2/26/08 4:16:43PM

Posted by tuvok500

did you just quote yourself ??

That's what I was wondering, I guess he is having a conversation with himself.
CantAndleDaRiddum
2/26/08 7:58:14PM
damnit! its hard enough being a PBF fan & defending him but when he goes & does shit like this, all i can say is

btw, there's no way in hell he is getting $20 million

kinda like there's no way david beckham got $50 million to play in the U.S.
postman
2/26/08 9:13:50PM
Its not 20 million. They were talking about it on the Bubba the love sponge show and Bubba said its not that much. Bubba is best friends with Hogan and has many friends in the wrestling world so I am going to go on what he says and not some number the WWE puts out.
Jackelope
2/26/08 11:05:19PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

that was the answer i was waiting to see.....its 20 million dollars, id let the big shows grandpa have his way with me for that kind of scratch, cant blame
PBF for knowing a chance to make money when he sees it.

Yeah, but you and I are regular guys. Floyd's making MILLIONS of dollars off endorsements alone. Do you really think the guy is desperate for another 20 million dollars? Please, he'll blow that just eating 5,000$ dinners every other night for the next 10 years. It's all going to waste.

20 million dollars to the average person would change your entire life, to Mayweather it's just a couple more 0's in the bank. He could make that easy, and a lot more, if he were to box some other built up can.
ufcboss
2/26/08 11:43:23PM
I think its cool, Why would anyone hate on the man for making some money, Its not like he has to prove he can fight!

People just remember that WWE is a TV SHOW, Just like any other TV SHOW its purely entertainment, And its better than half the other crap on tv anyways.
Svartorm
2/27/08 12:39:16AM
Cowcatcher, the thing is, he can make that kind of money boxing, but that means hes got to train his ass off, pay a TON of money to his trainers, security, handlers, etc and risk losing. Even if hes only getting $10M, hes getting $10M to show up and do nothing. The "fight" will probably be him jabbing Big Show in the belly for a minute, then someone works an angle by attacking Big Show, and PBF allies with Big Show against people running up to him and getting KO'd with one punch. Its $10M for a pile of bullshit.

Also, keep in mind Muhammad Ali, Buster Douglas and Mike Tyson have all done this same crap in their day.
Pookie
2/27/08 12:46:30AM
Degeneration X is going to come back and PBF is going to join before being stunnered by stone cold steve austin.
emfleek
2/27/08 8:28:33AM

Posted by Pookie

Degeneration X is going to come back and PBF is going to join before being stunnered by stone cold steve austin.

DX is already back, I believe. I watched about 5 minutes of the special that took place in Iraq and caught HHH and Shawn Michaels wrestling and doing the 'suck it' routine.