Ricky Hatton 59% (17)
Manny paquiao 10% (3)
Fernando Vargas 7% (2)
Winky Wright(if he can drop) 7% (2)
xchickox
8/7/07 8:01:47AM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Posted by xchickox

its gotta be hatton and whatever any of you say hatton will beat mayweather, i've watched everyone of his fights and he's fast, good defence and so powerful

Look it everybody since this guy says hatton is going to win,well i guess hatton is going to win huh?get real man just post your opininons i can respect people posting there opinions but i cant stand the idiots who say whatever they say is going to happen like there god or something.Im taking "pretty boy" because i dont believe hatton has even faced tough competition until his last fight and thats even arguable imo.

i dont even get your point here, your saying about opinions and thats what i have done, and i've said it before but why are there some people who have to post arrogant comments like "Look it everybody since this guy says hatton is going to win,well i guess hatton is going to win huh?:" pointless, the whole of that comment was just an opinion and do think whatever anyone says about mayweather hatton will still beat him
Trapt1nw0nder
8/7/07 8:32:25AM

Posted by xchickox

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Posted by xchickox

its gotta be hatton and whatever any of you say hatton will beat mayweather, i've watched everyone of his fights and he's fast, good defence and so powerful

Look it everybody since this guy says hatton is going to win,well i guess hatton is going to win huh?get real man just post your opininons i can respect people posting there opinions but i cant stand the idiots who say whatever they say is going to happen like there god or something.Im taking "pretty boy" because i dont believe hatton has even faced tough competition until his last fight and thats even arguable imo.

i dont even get your point here, your saying about opinions and thats what i have done, and i've said it before but why are there some people who have to post arrogant comments like "Look it everybody since this guy says hatton is going to win,well i guess hatton is going to win huh?:" pointless, the whole of that comment was just an opinion and do think whatever anyone says about mayweather hatton will still beat him

I respect your opinion,but Hatton is moving up to 147,and we all know what happened the last time he went up there....Hatton is good at his weight at 140 were he has the power to stop smaller fighters,but at 147 i dont think he stands a chance.Collazo whooped on Hatton at 147 and got robbed of the decision, and Collazo is no Mayweather. Mayweather beat DLH at 154 and him coming down to 147 and Hatton having to move up from 140,Mayweather is gonna be the bigger man and more powerful IMO...I honestly believe this will be a dominate performance by Mayweather and will probably KO Hatton in the late rounds.
TOMMYAYO05
8/7/07 2:27:58PM

Posted by xchickox

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Posted by xchickox

NAAA the way YOU put it was arrogant i believe.YOU made it sound like no matter what Hatton is going to win so why even hear anyone else opininon when i believe its going to be PRETTY BOY FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. the proven best pound for pound in the world.
Pages: 1 [2]