Presidential AV Bet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Presidential AV Bet
ncordless
10/16/08 6:23:04AM
Alright... I wanna make an AV bet on the election.
Here are the stipulations:
1. to be used until the swearing in of the next president.
2. nothing that could get someone banned
3. no gay avatars

I got Obama... is there anyone willing to put their av where their mouth is? (I don't mean literally. No need for your avatar to be on Rush Limbaugh's teet)

PS- other parties like the libertarian or Green are welcome, too.
Branwest
10/16/08 9:49:45AM
Obama all the way. According to the polls on CNN, if the election was right now, Obama has 274 electoral votes, and McCain has 174 with 6 'toss-up' states: Nevada, Colorado, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, and Missourri, with all leaning toward Obama in the polls. I think Obama has this one, and will win it convincingly. If he weren't black, I think he would be up by more with the way the last 8 years has been, and him not being from the incumbent party. It's a shame.
I first saw Obama at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was the key-note speaker, and gave an amazing speech. I researched him on the internet, watched some more of his speeches, read his two books, and have followed his career since. I voted for him in the primary and will vote for him again on November 4th. It's a shame that my state (Kentucky) is so racist. There are too many bigots in this world. If anyone knows about the 'Out of Africa' Theory, you'll know that pretty much 99% of scientists believe that the human race originated out of central/east Africa, around where Sudan is located.

sorry, i have no good avatars for this, just wanted to state my opinion
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/16/08 11:26:01AM

Posted by ncordless

Alright... I wanna make an AV bet on the election.
Here are the stipulations:
1. to be used until the swearing in of the next president.
2. nothing that could get someone banned
3. no gay avatars

I got Obama... is there anyone willing to put their av where their mouth is? (I don't mean literally. No need for your avatar to be on Rush Limbaugh's teet)

PS- other parties like the libertarian or Green are welcome, too.

good luck finding someone to take this bet

McCain guys shoudl get odds if they take it

hope u enjoyin the new camp!
aaa9erh8er
10/16/08 1:32:18PM
im voting for mccain and want him to win but not even im brave enuff to take this bet
stock
10/16/08 3:41:11PM
I'll give anyone +450 on McCain to win the election.

Any takers?
I didn't think so.
dannyfrank
10/16/08 6:25:47PM
hahahahaha!!!!!

John McCain wouldn't take this bet!
Kpro
10/19/08 10:35:29PM
Even money odds would be for McCain to live til election day.
Kracker_Jap
10/20/08 1:56:43AM
Really?????

Are you trying to bait me hippie???
ncordless
10/20/08 2:12:28PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Really?????

Does that mean you are accepting the bet, redneck? Or are you scared to represent?

Kracker_Jap
10/20/08 8:47:30PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Really?????

Does that mean you are accepting the bet, redneck? Or are you scared to represent?

Half Asian people are excluded from being rednecks

How long will you have the avatar???
ncordless
10/21/08 12:19:35AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Really?????

You would have the avatar until Obama is sworn in. And half-asian people can be whatever they want to be in this country. People of mixed race have as much opportunity to be what they choose as anyone else. If Barack can run for president... you can cling to the ideals of trailer-park fundamentalism. It's a free country
Kracker_Jap
10/21/08 11:37:40AM

Posted by ncordless

You would have the avatar until Obama is sworn in. And half-asian people can be whatever they want to be in this country. People of mixed race have as much opportunity to be what they choose as anyone else. If Barack can run for president... you can cling to the ideals of trailer-park fundamentalism. It's a free country

Well thats right the US the has been a safe haven for people around the world to become anything they want.....

Well that was the case pre Obama

I do cling to trailer park and small business fundamentalism.... I though you Obama supporter where for the people ???? Is it for the People that don't live in trailer or own small a business ??? Wow that really sounds elite

I will answer your bet tomorrow

PS all in good right wing, nascar watchin, trailer loving, NRA support'n, Church go'n fun, Hippie
gsquat
10/21/08 12:36:29PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

LMFAO! Oh the pain! To funny!
ncordless
10/21/08 4:44:22PM
"Well thats right the US the has been a safe haven for people around the world to become anything they want.....

Well that was the case pre Obama

I do cling to trailer park and small business fundamentalism.... I though you Obama supporter where for the people ???? Is it for the People that don't live in trailer or own small a business ??? Wow that really sounds elite"

So angry and desperate... take the bet and see if that approach works.