President-elect Obama officially legit

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » President-elect Obama officially legit
AchillesHeel
11/19/08 10:16:55AM
Ayman al Zawahiri has apparently called Mr. Obama a 'house n***er.' I think that's some kind of badge of honor, to have a terrorist leader personally call you out. If Mr. Obama wasn't The Man before, he is now.

What a douche-bag.
StevenSeagal
11/19/08 11:58:10AM

Posted by AchillesHeel

Ayman al Zawahiri has apparently called Mr. Obama a 'house n***er.' I think that's some kind of badge of honor, to have a terrorist leader personally call you out. If Mr. Obama wasn't The Man before, he is now.

What a douche-bag.

I'd rather be a house n***er than a damn cave n***er like the cowards Bin Laden and al Zawahiri... Make a tape from ur cave calling out people... I hope we bunker bust them soon.
mikevolz
11/19/08 12:31:43PM
my thoughts.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
roadking95th
11/19/08 2:20:11PM
Zawahiri messed up. Now, if they ever attack the US while Obama is president, it will be prosecuted as a hate crime!

He just upped his sentencing.
juanez13
11/19/08 2:53:34PM
AchillesHeel
11/19/08 3:07:24PM

Posted by juanez13

Haha. That's great. I was reading an article in The New Yorker recently, and the author recalled a conversation with someone in Obama's campaign. Obama had just wrapped up a debate with someone, and the campaign staffer said to him "Man, you are clutch like Michael Jordan", and Obama answered "Just give me the ball."
dannyfrank
11/19/08 4:08:28PM
what an idiot. he just gave obama a legit excuse to get his cabinet members and do a drive-by

the racism is killing me!!
jocksmall
11/19/08 7:53:14PM
obama hasnt done anything, it will be imposable for him to live up to expectations or fullfill campagn promises. the media will probably continue its love affair but some will eventually decide to give fair coverage of the guy. i didnt want him but he won and hes my president now. i hope he does a good job and makes me vote for him next time. as far as the quote goes alot of terrorist have endorsed him as have alot of our enemy heads of state.
Pookie
11/21/08 7:51:39PM

Posted by jocksmall

obama hasnt done anything, it will be imposable for him to live up to expectations or fullfill campagn promises. the media will probably continue its love affair but some will eventually decide to give fair coverage of the guy. i didnt want him but he won and hes my president now. i hope he does a good job and makes me vote for him next time. as far as the quote goes alot of terrorist have endorsed him as have alot of our enemy heads of state.

as have alot of our Allies as well.
jocksmall
11/22/08 4:40:44PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by jocksmall

alot? i actually heard of no allies before the election that gave an official endorsement in our presidential election because that is not a common thing. i believe you are just assuming that our allies did and made a statement that is false. i think alot of poeple who voted 4 him assumed alot and knew very little.
ncordless
11/30/08 1:38:41PM

Posted by jocksmall

Posted by Pookie

Posted by jocksmall

alot? i actually heard of no allies before the election that gave an official endorsement in our presidential election because that is not a common thing. i believe you are just assuming that our allies did and made a statement that is false. i think alot of poeple who voted 4 him assumed alot and knew very little.

I think a lot of people who voted against him knew even less. Regardless, he is president and I hope he does a good job.