UFC President Dana White reacts to Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC President Dana White reacts to Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero
FastKnockout
5/5/13 11:32:26AM
UFC's Dana White attended Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero live, and ended up disappointed on how the fight played out.

Link
george112
5/5/13 11:36:12AM
that fight went exactly how all of mayweathers fights go

mma>boxing

/thread

jk....... about the /thread part that is
jae_1833
5/5/13 3:12:52PM
Yeah, I am not into decisionators.
Poor_Franklin
5/5/13 3:20:47PM
Mayweather hurts his hands in every fight. Always bet on the decision. Always bet on him to win it.
Budgellism
5/5/13 4:54:34PM
I didn't get to see the fight but I assumed Mayweather would win a decision. I have friends that argue boxing is way better than mma and I just don't get the reasoning behind that. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching boxing but I'd take mma and kickboxing over it any day of the week.
airkerma
5/6/13 9:50:13AM

Posted by Budgellism

I didn't get to see the fight but I assumed Mayweather would win a decision. I have friends that argue boxing is way better than mma and I just don't get the reasoning behind that. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching boxing but I'd take mma and kickboxing over it any day of the week.

I liked boxing until I got into mma. It just feels more real. When a boxer ties up, they separate them or push each other away whereas in mma, someone is going to work for a td or a better clinch position to set up more.