How did my premum membership run out?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » How did my premum membership run out?
hotrodttt
12/31/08 3:47:47PM
Can a Mod shed some light upon this, I never even cancelled my membership, and will I still get double the prizes for my season because I was a premium member when I place 2nd and 6th in Points and Wagers
Kpro
12/31/08 3:53:18PM
had it been a year and the card you paid with is no longer in service so they couldn't renew ?
jiujitsufreak74
12/31/08 4:25:39PM
mine got canceled today too. i just bought a new membership but i had thought it just renewed. i guess we were wrong.
emfleek
12/31/08 4:28:17PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

mine got canceled today too. i just bought a new membership but i had thought it just renewed. i guess we were wrong.

It's supposed to renew automatically according to DoTheMMAth.

Posted by DoTheMMAth

On the purchase screen for the premium membership it plainly states that it is a subscription. And as has been mentioned, all that it takes to cancel a paypal subscription is to be logged into your paypal account (you can probably do it right after you purchase it) and to do it.

emfleek
12/31/08 4:30:29PM
...and now that I think about it, maybe I misunderstood. If it clearly states that it's a subscription, then maybe it does require you to renew it yourself. A subscription is payment for a service that lasts for a specified amount of time, which in this case, would be 1 year.
Jackelope
12/31/08 4:44:16PM
Gotta wait til DTM can shed some light on this stuff. Regular mods can't check premium membership expiration dates and such. Although rest assured this topic has been brought up (by me personally) and I'm attempting to get answers.

In the meantime those that happen to read this - I'd try to be well aware of when your expiration date is. You should be able to log into your paypal account and view when you registered. The playground will show up as "Internet Point, Inc." You can click on the my playground link and see when your premium membership will expire if you're still a premium member. If not, go to paypal and find out the day you registered premium
tuvok500
12/31/08 4:45:18PM
Normally you should receive an email some days before the end , i received one some months ago.

emfleek
12/31/08 4:49:07PM

Posted by Jackelope

Gotta wait til DTM can shed some light on this stuff. Regular mods can't check premium membership expiration dates and such. Although rest assured this topic has been brought up (by me personally) and I'm attempting to get answers.

In the meantime those that happen to read this - I'd try to be well aware of when your expiration date is. You should be able to log into your paypal account and view when you registered. The playground will show up as "Internet Point, Inc." You can click on the my playground link and see when your premium membership will expire if you're still a premium member. If not, go to paypal and find out the day you registered premium

Mine indicates on "My Playground" when my expiration date is.
tuvok500
12/31/08 4:50:50PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Jackelope

Mine indicates on "My Playground" when my expiration date is.

you are right , here mine :
tuvok500
PREMIUM MEMBER (Expires 7/8/09)
jiujitsufreak74
12/31/08 5:19:35PM
yeah i knew mine was going to expire today, it wasn't a big deal. just had to buy another one is all
hotrodttt
12/31/08 5:59:40PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

yeah i knew mine was going to expire today, it wasn't a big deal. just had to buy another one is all

Mine was supposed to expire 12-16-08 but I guess I got a couple of free weeks lol, well I just bought another subscribtion to support the Playground

DCRage
1/1/09 5:59:58PM
When my membership was up for renewal, which was about 2 weeks ago, I noticed they tacked on the extra year back in October right around when I became a mod...nice timing...but the payment wasn't made until about 2-3 weeks ago and it was done automatically. I got an email from PayPal when it happened, took me a little time to figure out it was for the premium membership, which was fine because I intended to renew anyway.
Kpro
1/12/09 8:58:52PM
damn, mine ran out, so I just renewed and am waiting for it to update that it's paid.

I'm going to be way too lazy to create a sig again that was deleted.
hotrodttt
1/12/09 9:35:18PM

Posted by Kpro

damn, mine ran out, so I just renewed and am waiting for it to update that it's paid.

I'm going to be way too lazy to create a sig again that was deleted.

Your sig comes back the way it was so no worries bro
ncordless
1/13/09 12:12:29AM
The same thing happened to me a while back... I bet Hippy gets this question all the time.